It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity: maybe why everyone feels something big is coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Everyone I know is jumpy, worried, some even scared about the near term future...why???
obviously the news doesn't help but is this general feeling something else, some little voice warning there might be more soon????
Could it be Synchronicity???

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events, that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, that are observed to occur together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described by Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung in the 1920s

he was with a lady and as she described this dream she had about a golden scarab beetle he noticed a tapping sound at his window....sure enough there was a beetle trying to get in out of the cold and the idea occurred to him that all living things, people, are somehow connected on an unconscious level... thus was born the idea of Synchronicity...also known as the Collective unconscious....

Carl Jung proposed it to be a part of the unconscious mind, expressed in humanity and all life forms with nervous systems, and describes how the structure of the psyche autonomously organizes experience. Jung distinguished the collective unconscious from the personal unconscious, in that the personal unconscious is a personal reservoir of experience unique to each individual, while the collective unconscious collects and organizes those personal experiences in a similar way with each member of a particular species.... Yeah kind of confusing to me too...but....

Let's say this is not just BS and we all really are connected somehow and this is Synchronicity....
Maybe the collective is sending us all a warning about something.... Big??? or at least something that effects all of us...

something to provoke thought...
I'm going home now so have a good weekend ya all

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Fear Not! You Will Know Soon!

The Lord Jesus said in John 14:2-3,
"I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Long day far spent in night's full view,
Long travels wound a weary soul
From distance and a hard sojourn,
From longings for the day to come.

Another hill to climb or two
And home will bring itself in view
With restful peace of promised bliss,
With certainty and permanance.

One meeting is prepared for me.
One waits for me. I long to see
His face when in I safely bound,
His joy amidst His loving crowd.

Then will I know a home at last.
May now my longful heart be cast
Before my Lord Who for me died,
Prepared my place with Him beside.

-J. Wilbur

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Although many would disagree I don't believe everyone feels something coming. I do believe folks that subscribe to this website or shows like coast to coasta feel something coming but possibly for the wrong reasons. I personally think that because it is repeatedly discussed one cannot help but get pulled into this frame of thinking or feelings of doom to come. When I discuss this with co-workers they sometimes look at me as if I'm a bit off and I personally do not believe something catastrophic is coming..earthquakes will continue, solar flares will continue some worse than others but I don't look at it like the end of the world by simply cycles that the earth goes through. I know some of the responders will say that their co-workers also describe feeling eminent doom but there tends to be a bit of dramatics with a few of the posts on ATS as well as the members who respond. If you are told something long enough you start to buy into it.

Recently I had taken a trip to florida and was watching some christian channel that was selling survival food rations that would last up to a few years. I thought well if we are going to perish shortly why the need for food rations and if god is looking to collect his flock why again the food rations?

Major Ed Dames made a prediction years ago about a earthquake that would hit japan. He was a few years off on the time but this will help him just sell more of his remote viewing dvd's and claim that he was right but just off a few years. So with that said any one of you can make a prediction about an area that has a rediculously high probablility of earthquakes and run with it. Keep in mind also that if the end of the world is here why sell remote viewing DVD's? Why not post this information on line for a small donation that would cover the cost of the website? Because it all comes down to our fear and money and how much this 2012 has made some people very rich.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The story about the beetle reminded me of someting that occured many years ago now.
I was fast asleep and in my dreams I saw my friends cat who was staring at me just inches away - a real penetrating stare - I sat up awake and sure enough my friends cat was at at the door wanting to be let out.
I believe all things are connected - there is a connection that runs through all the Universe through all stars and all living things - how could it be any way - The Universe is full of soul or spirit or life force or higher intelligence or whatever words we wish to use to describe it.
I am afraid we are so disconnected we no longer see this all around us - we are out of harmony and so treat our Mother Earth like a Walmart store where we take what we want not need and give nought but disharmony back - because we have forgotten why we are here and what the Earth is for - it is plainer to see by the day - and yet our soul our Mother Earth our Great Spirit our very life force coarsing within this tempral body home is shouting to us yet we are so used to listening to the noise of the shimmering illusion we have created it is but a whisper warning us - We can not go on as we are we need to wake up and be prepared for the neccessary changes that will and must come - We are due a very rough ride and if we are to survive then we must use our greatest resource - which is each other - we have to stop wordsmithing and act and care for each other for when we walk or stumble out of this age into the next we can truly build a better world for our children but it takes us to be the best we can and spread the unconditional love that our creator our great spirit our mother earth our human spirit has shown to us.
edit on 25-3-2011 by artistpoet because: ty po

edit on 25-3-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
The story about the beetle reminded me of someting that occured many years ago now.
I was fast asleep and in my dreams I saw my friends cat who was staring at me just inches away - a real penetrating stare - I sat up awake and sure enough my friends cat was at at the door wanting to be let out.
I believe all things are connected - there is a connection that runs through all the Universe through all stars and all living things - how could it be any way - The Universe is full of soul or spirit or life force or higher intelligence or whatever words we wish to use to describe it.
I am afraid we are so disconnected we no longer see this all around us - we are out of harmony and so treat our Mother Earth like a Walmart store where we take what we want not need and give nought but disharmony back - because we have forgotten why we are here and what the Earth is for - it is plainer to see by the day - and yet our soul our Mother Earth our Great Spirit our very life force coarsing within this tempral body home is shouting to us yet we are so used to listening to the noise of the shimmering illusion we have created it is but a whisper warning us - We can not go on as we are we need to wake up and be prepared for the neccessary changes that will and must come - We are due a very rough ride and if we are to survive then we must use our greatest resource - which is each other - we have to stop wordsmithing and act and care for each other for when we walk or stumble out of this age into the next we can truly build a better world for our children but it takes us to be the best we can and spread the unconditional love that our creator our great spirit our mother earth our human spirit has shown to us.
edit on 25-3-2011 by artistpoet because: ty po

edit on 25-3-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

Couldn't have been put any better than that my friend

You speak the absolute truth. It sure has touched me. I just hope more people can help out in this world. It'll take time but I think from generations to come the younger generation will take over as the one's who love this world and help out.

So at least instead of changing everyone we can at least start on the younger population since they can receive the most influence.

Just my two cents. Great post by the way! You too OP. I feel the same way as far as something is going on or is about to happen.

new topics

top topics

join