It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So I see someone has mastered invisibility.

I don't know but I'm going to weigh more towards this being a terrestrial craft.

It's been years since I've heard of any new aircraft coming out of Area 51...The last one I recall is the B-2.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Exactly what my guess was. A cloaked heavy transport vehicle. Possibly lighter-than-air craft with jet engines to aid lift/movement. It moves very slowly. Probably a DARPA toy since this type of thing was on the agenda years ago. Visual cloaking, by the way, has been around for some time now.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
There's lots of adjectives we could associate with this noise.

Earlier UFO investigations most all of them claim not hearing a sound...

If these are UFOs and they are easing us toward disclosure, my useless bank-roll is on it being the GOOD-GUYS.

It's been Hell on this Earth hasn't it? It's the good guys that ain't got anything to hide in my journey on the face of this planet.

I have to hurry and paint the border around my door blood-red!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by takemetourleader
. Maybe the rumbling noise that lingers is coming from a huge craft leaving orbit ?

Honestly I think the rumbling noises are more likely to be fans on some large turboprops on stealth blimp.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All this commotion was from a Yahoo's answer that said "It was a UFO" ?

Common ats

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have this strange feeling that it is a UFO and that they are serving as an arc to save those who have awaken/ascended.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I cannot say for sure whether I believe this story or not, but I definitely find it interesting. It is giving me more of the "what if's" than i usually get from other stories that have no physical proof. I would love to see an actual authentic video of this, but just because there is not one, does not mean it isn't true. That being said, I have seen a few ridiculous comments in this thread.

Originally posted by Skate
I think it's safe to assume that girls do not troll. That's not a behavior I see in every girl I know so why would the OP troll? I, for one, believe your story. There isn't a reason to lie. She even said she hopes it was government so she is pretty freaked out over what she saw.

I am not saying don't believe this story, nor am I saying that the OP is a troll, but to use an idea such as this to determine the probability of truth, is asinine. Even if this thought does hold some sort of truth, it is still not actually "safe to assume," that someone behind an avatar is a male or a female. A male troll could very easily portray himself as a female, while online.

An example, in the past, while playing online poker, I have used a female avatar just to study my bluffing. In conclusion, using a female avatar seemed to make it much easier to pull off a big bluff.

Originally posted by cassp83
It's not that I don't believe you, but come on! Everybody has a cell phone that is glued to them 24/7 which has a camera.
A correct way to have worded this comment would have been to say- "Almost everybody has." I haven't had a cell phone for over a year. The one I did have before I smashed it, did not have a camera. I am sure that I am not the only one.

To the people who have a problem with the use of the words 'saw' and 'seen'- Get over it. Grammatically correct or not, they both mean the same thing. Use of the wrong word does not confuse the details.

Originally posted by Anttyk47
All this commotion was from a Yahoo's answer that said "It was a UFO" ?

Common ats
I don't think so. I am not sure why the OP chose to use that as an example of the sound. As far as I can tell, the OP's story has nothing to do with that actual yahoo comment. It was just 1 other account of someone hearing something similar. There are many recent accounts, of similar noises, in threads on here from the past week.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Wait, did the noise sound like a HUGE engine/ humming noise??? If so, I heard that the other day... Although in all honesty, it could have been a helicopter/plane, as I live by a base. It did seem off though. Great thread!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

You may be telling the truth.....however I have less faith in the story of your "bro" who saw the UFO that looked like Optimus Prime.........

I'm open minded....but my mind puts it's foot down when it comes to Living Transformers....sorry.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hmmmm..I smell Publicity stunt..!!

Battlefield LA/Skyline..!!

Not saying the OP is involved, but use of holograms and/or that Sound system that takes the sound straight to your brain (been testing as a possible use for big business advertisement), making people see and hear things..

Maybe I'm wrong and we have a potential real life invasion but it just all seems too fishy to me..

All of our worst fears and scenarios seem to be coming to life as we speak about them.. or other theiries that suddenly come up, something then manifests..

Me thinks someone is taking stuff from these boards and making them happen...

Just a theory..is all..

So maybe we should all start saying stuff like "Aliens get around in pink convertables and look like Paris Hilton"...

Hey, it could happen..!!

Something else I have encountered though is also making me think, prolly' a little too much..

A number of people I know have all won some mysterious trip away to a mystery destination.. All of these people are professional people.. Mostly environmental technicians, Emergency service workers, Firefighters, Med students, etc...

Haven't heard anything from them in three weeks or more... no FB posts, nothing, no Holiday photos, nothing...!!!

Thhey always said when the end was near, all the important people would be carted off to safehavens...

Maybe these ships are the rides out of here..

My only problem with that is, what use are these individuals (exept for breeding), if there's nobody left to treat or rescue or do their manual labour..lol
edit on 3/26/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
EDIT - Sorry posted in wrong thread.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Calender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Seems like trolling to me, but I won't say it's not true because anything is possible..

I think it's safe to assume that girls do not troll. That's not a behavior I see in every girl I know so why would the OP troll? I, for one, believe your story. There isn't a reason to lie. She even said she hopes it was government so she is pretty freaked out over what she saw.

Star for you and a Flag because everybody should be aware of this possibility. Thanks for sharing!!

Allow me to point out that there are trolls who do break the ice specifically with the 'oh by the way I'm a female' intros. Many lesser forums have fan bases devoted to a perceived female poster, such as on yahoo message boards, etc.... This distinction isnot necessarily directed at the OP. I have only read 2 pages. I did note the reference to 'putting on make-up' the first time I scanned the post. Either the OP saw it, or it's a great lead in for the conspiracy freaks, pinned to the 2012 thing, hollywood movies etc.... It is becoming clear to me that our eyes are limited in what they see. Cloaking special craft wouldn't surprise me, from any angle, man or et. Thing is, how far can they cloak? It is one thing to hide from the eye. There's radar and other realms of detection. Infrared, ultraviolet and so on.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Just some observations and info from others about this 'sound phenom' and this particular shape of craft.
You are correct that ?alien craft are normally completely silent EXCEPT when they are drawing energy for their
ancillary mechanisms. Such as internal power sources. Not for their propulsion system. Also possibly gathering oxygen for humans that are in the craft, for whatever reason. Also they may be drawing water.
The size of the craft in all these sightings, I have been told and my own research (exstensive) makes it more likely not of this earth.
Thank you for posting, I for one, believe you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Most things seem scary that we dont understand, and thats ok
. From what i have researched the larger UFO's that are alien come from the Reptilian species of ET's, and they are the "guardians" so to say of mankind. They have been trying to stir us in the right direction for some time. The loud sounds could be a reaction to the electromagnetic fields produced by these crafts....its those little shady Greys you gotta keep an eye on .

If it is military then I would say its a fail, cloaking an aircraft is a great leap in technology but all the sound it makes would kind of defeat the purpose. It very well could be some new technology in a testing phase but to have so many people tell of hearing this makes me wonder.

And if an alien invasion was set to happen, it would have happend already. The longer they procrastinate the more powerful we become as a species. Aliens vs. Mankind with swords and shields or Aliens vs Mankind with lazers, Nuclear weapons and stealth tech???? which fight would you pick.

Hope this makes ya feel more at ease.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Makes me think of this bugger...

It's On Like Donkey Kong.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
"I seen what the noise is?" wtf?

And some of you are actually taking this seriously?

*face palm*

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The people out there really think we're retards and believe that nothing exists. I have a friend who works at Lockheed Martin and she told me that the X-33 plane exists and they actually do test runs and stuff, its mind boggling!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Interesting.. Did you look at the object through the glass, or was the window opened?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassp83
It's not that I don't believe you, but come on! Everybody has a cell phone that is glued to them 24/7 which has a camera.

More people would believe if we had more proof.

I don't have a cell phone. Haven't had one for 4 years.
So your point is? If this had happened to me, I wouldn't have been able to take pictures either.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
reply to post by Teeky

Most things seem scary that we dont understand, and thats ok
. From what i have researched the larger UFO's that are alien come from the Reptilian species of ET's, and they are the "guardians" so to say of mankind. They have been trying to stir us in the right direction for some time. The loud sounds could be a reaction to the electromagnetic fields produced by these crafts....its those little shady Greys you gotta keep an eye on .

If it is military then I would say its a fail, cloaking an aircraft is a great leap in technology but all the sound it makes would kind of defeat the purpose. It very well could be some new technology in a testing phase but to have so many people tell of hearing this makes me wonder.

And if an alien invasion was set to happen, it would have happend already. The longer they procrastinate the more powerful we become as a species. Aliens vs. Mankind with swords and shields or Aliens vs Mankind with lazers, Nuclear weapons and stealth tech???? which fight would you pick.

Hope this makes ya feel more at ease.

I would like to back your theory up that they are not here to destroy us. I guess they could be looking for a challenge or something like that, lol. So they pump us up into shape, but I doubt it.
But the simple fact that they cloak their visibility but not their audibility would be a clear sign. Imagine what a ship that size would do to our light source? They don't want to interrupt, so the allow light to bend around them so it doesn't alarm us too much, but they don't hide the sound because most people won't hear it, and if they do they won't think much of it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join