It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's Boondock-Saint for US President - Would you vote for me ???

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I don't want you to get the idea that bama is too smart for the job, he actually went swimming in the Gulf with all that oil and corexit.

actually no he didn't.
He swam in a bay that was protected and
enclosed by barrier islands.
So in essence it would be like swimming
in a hotel pool mere hundreds of feet
from the ocean.

Look at the pics of him on that trip
and you will see no waves in the water.
No waves mean no tide.
No tide means no ocean

That was a mere publicity stunt.

edit on 4/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why are we the american people letting this happen to our country, is it because we are scared to stand up to the bullies of this nation and risk losing a bit of freedom that we do have or our lives. I say to you this is not country it once was or should be. Corporate companies own this country along with corrupted politicians. What will take before we stand togther and say no more, will it take losing your constution freedoms if so we are just about there. How do we fix our situation you ask by removing the lying, stealing, mudering, cowards that we call state or government officials. They dont care about us just their pockets. You think our fellow armies or men and women would fight us or for us. Honestly i dont want a civil war not even hoping for one but that might be what we have to do before we lose our dignity and country. So many people are brain washed to believe everything thats going on is cause of some terroist or house foreclosers. Take a real look of what is happening money bail outs? not for us no but for the rich. Not going to preach about god but the bible does say and warn us about stuff like this greed is the route of all evil. So go on your merry ways and when your children and grandchildren become slaves dont blame it on anyone but yourselfs for being a coward.

new topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join