It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana prosecutor told Wisconsin governor to stage 'false flag' operation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Indiana prosecutor told Wisconsin governor to stage 'false flag' operation

www.rawstory.com

An Indiana prosecutor and Republican activist has resigned after emails show he suggested Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker stage a fake attack on himself to discredit unions protesting his budget repair bill.

The Republican governor signed a bill on March 11 that eliminates most union rights for public employees.

In an email from February 19, Indiana deputy prosecutor Carlos F. Lam told Walker the situation presented "a good opportunity for what’s called a ‘false flag’ operation."

(visit the link for the full news article)

+45 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is a lovely yet oh so disturbing glimpse inside the political minds of those elected public officials looking to dilute the collective bargaining power of Unions made up by the people.

It’s pretty clear as an Indiana Prosecutor even explains what ‘False Flag’ means while extolling the Wisconsin Governor to fake an attack on his own person to make a blanket accusation against union protesters to discredit them.

Some here aren’t fans of the Unions and while everyone is entitled to an honest opinion, I think everyone could pretty much agree that the government and or government officials, waging a dishonest war that makes people in general seem like a threat to government and government officials is something that diminishes us all, in our safety, security and person.

Is this our future, like with the Reichstag fire in early Nazi Germany where grass roots political movements and the people who are prone to belong to them are branded as ‘domestic terrorists’ by violent acts carried out in their name, not by the people themselves, but the government officials who want dictatorial power at any and all costs?

An amazing story of just how far gone our government(s) really are.

When you combine this with stories of the FBI recruiting young Muslims like with the Christmas Time incident in Seattle a few months ago, where the FBI supplied the young man with the bomb and drove him around helping him find targets of ‘maximum’ impact, you really have to wonder just how desperate the Government is to negate the people through terrorizing them through acts of violence they manufacture on us and themselves.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wow, this news follows the story of the Indiana Assistant AG who suggested Wisconsin "use live ammunition" on the protesters. These extremists will truly stop at nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Edit: Unnecessary Post, I apologize any distraction my ignorance of ATS etiquette has caused.
edit on 3/25/2011 by Drezden because: unnecessary

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Just WOW!

I think I am going to name my whooping stick, Mr. False Flag. Everyone that gets to meet him can consider it an "opportunity!" Think of all the valuable lessons Mr. False Flag holds for those that get the opportunity to meet him. Everything from charm school to driving lessons can be taught by a few whacks from Mr. False Flag. If people don't understand it or think it is unfair, or overkill, I will just advise them to read up on the Gulf of Tonkin, or 9/11, or JFK, or Reagan so they can see just how appropriate and necessary Mr. False Flag is. If Mr. False Flag ever ceases to be educational enough, then I can bring out "Frank!" Frank is the 12 guage pistol grip, and he rarely inserts himself into these situations until things look dire, but if Mr. False Flag isn't enough, one can just consider Frank as a UN resolution supporting the escalation after Mr. False Flag had his say!

Surely no judge could ever convict me as a criminal, after I bring in dolly loads of data supporting my actions as reflections of accepted political practice?
edit on 25-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhioPariah
Wow, this news follows the story of the Indiana Assistant AG who suggested Wisconsin "use live ammunition" on the protesters. These extremists will truly stop at nothing.

The very sad and scary truth that is going to be very hard for people to accept, average people to accept, is that our government know considers us to be the 'enemy'.

Our government through excessive taxation and borrowing, and in many cases fraud, has grown itself on every level, local, state, and federal to be so large, and so invasive that they themselves know the people are tiring of the cost, the debt, and all the legislation that pretty much seeks to dictate every aspect of our existence.

They know the next step is for the people to begin forming more and more grass root groups to speak out against it and challenge it and try to change it, and they desperately want to marginalize any existing group by portraying them as radical, prone to violence, and criminal in some way in order to effectively shut down any populist revolt against the government(s).

We just recalled the Mayor of Miami through a highly controversial special election that removed him from office not for criminal conduct (this is a first in Miami as most Mayors are removed from office through arrest and prosecution and conviction for criminal conduct) but simply because of bad policies that the public felt was abusing it's trust.

The Tea Party while quickly compromised by mainstream republicans has still though managed to hold on to enough of it's independent core values to have already drastically altered the course of the last Congressional Organization and as the Government embroils us in more War we can't pay for, and more big government programs like Obama Care we can't pay for, cutting us out of the legislative and representative process more and more and attaching more and more civil and criminal penalties for failure to live your life the way government exceedingly seeks to micro-manage it, the government is becoming increasingly desperate to maintain it's power and bankrupting momentum at any and all cost including defaming, dividing, and persecuting the people through slander and violence.

We have a huge problem, and they are aware that more and more of us know we have a huge problem, one that will not be correcting itself.

It remains to be seen if we give them enough rope if they will hang themselves or they will use it to bind us and wrap us up in a nightmare of no escape.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
Someone already posted this Here

Your post is prettier though.

The story is disgusting.

Seven minutes apart, about the time it takes to write down a thought out opinion on a subject.

Conspiracies like this in my humble opinion go far beyond just partisan politics, these are in essence criminal conspiracies being carried out.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by OhioPariah

The very sad and scary truth that is going to be very hard for people to accept, average people to accept, is that our government know considers us to be the 'enemy'.

Our government through excessive taxation and borrowing, and in many cases fraud, has grown itself on every level, local, state, and federal to be so large, and so invasive that they themselves know the people are tiring of the cost, the debt, and all the legislation that pretty much seeks to dictate every aspect of our existence.

They know the next step is for the people to begin forming more and more grass root groups to speak out against it and challenge it and try to change it, and they desperately want to marginalize any existing group by portraying them as radical, prone to violence, and criminal in some way in order to effectively shut down any populist revolt against the government(s).

We just recalled the Mayor of Miami through a highly controversial special election that removed him from office not for criminal conduct (this is a first in Miami as most Mayors are removed from office through arrest and prosecution and conviction for criminal conduct) but simply because of bad policies that the public felt was abusing it's trust.

The Tea Party while quickly compromised by mainstream republicans has still though managed to hold on to enough of it's independent core values to have already drastically altered the course of the last Congressional Organization and as the Government embroils us in more War we can't pay for, and more big government programs like Obama Care we can't pay for, cutting us out of the legislative and representative process more and more and attaching more and more civil and criminal penalties for failure to live your life the way government exceedingly seeks to micro-manage it, the government is becoming increasingly desperate to maintain it's power and bankrupting momentum at any and all cost including defaming, dividing, and persecuting the people through slander and violence.

We have a huge problem, and they are aware that more and more of us know we have a huge problem, one that will not be correcting itself.

It remains to be seen if we give them enough rope if they will hang themselves or they will use it to bind us and wrap us up in a nightmare of no escape.

Thanks for sharing.

Bloody well put, heck that largely sounds like Australia as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You know I honestly wonder what the heck would happen if, someone had the guts (actually if a lot of people had the guts) to put the government on trial in a court of law, instead of submitting meekly to the process of the government putting them on trial.

Jurries really can rule on the law itself and not just the act of the accused lawbreaker. Judges and prosecutors love to lie about that, but ultimately it's our court system that backs up all these insane laws and codes that these corrupt politicians make, so it really is the court system where the whole system needs exposed.

I wouldn't bring Frank though!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Seven minutes apart, about the time it takes to write down a thought out opinion on a subject.

I don't know how posts on the same topic are dealt with, I'm just repeating things I've seen/heard other people do like a parrot, don't mind me. This does make you wonder about how many e-mails to elected officials with bad advice go undiscovered though.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

I think it's happening in Australia, the UK most of Europe, South Africa and other places, the role of government, fuelled by international corporations and bodies looking to give themselves every advantage in monopolizing and exploiting markets have grown the same overly intrusive and rigid systems everywhere.

Intelligence agencies of these nations often partner with one another, to where if it's too hot or dirty for them to do themselves in their own nation, they get their 'partner/sister' organization in a friendly nation to carry it out instead.

I think in the developed first world we are all facing more or less the same dilema.

Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

He'll be very disappointed, but you're probably right. The way things are going, I am afraid that Frank might get to see some action at some point in the political realm. I hope not, but man I don't see things changing peacefully.

I believe the success of the Tea Party bought us a couple of years, because now we have to wait and see if these guys are going to follow through on their ideals, or of they are going to be indoctrinated into party politics. I believe it will turn out to be more of the same, and I believe the groundswell of support that energized the Tea Party will not waste their time with politics next time around! Change is coming. I pray for political change, but I'm afraid it will hit a snag at some point, and other means will be necessary.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, and our political system apparently sees no problem with False Flags and resolutions by Frank, so at some point, we might have to communicate with them on their own terms!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I don't know how posts on the same topic are dealt with, I'm just repeating things I've seen/heard other people do like a parrot, don't mind me. This does make you wonder about how many e-mails to elected officials with bad advice go undiscovered though.

What's disturbing is on the executive level it used to be Presidential correspondences in writing were automatically saved for posterity and legal concerns.

Since the Bush White House tens of thousands of emails are routinely deleted at a time, basically elliminating a crucial piece of the communications trail that is part of both policy and history and technically the people's right to know since these people are still techincally paid by us to serve us.

Here in Florida a scandal a couple years ago about cell phone text messages from Lobbyists to State Politicians even while on the floor voting on crucial issues to the lobbyists came to light and text messages are even harder to track and preserve than emails.

The increased level of sophistication and variety in communications is making accountabilty easier to skirt and evidence of malfeasance harder to come by.

Definately an important thing to point out.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yes, I posted it. However, my commentary attached was far less developed than Protoplasmic Traveler's. I will gladly give up my virtual stars and flags, as I consider the discussion and debate to be the important aspects of ATS, not the virtual trinkets attached.

the Billmeister

p.s.
Please star this post. (kidding!)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It usually does end up being meet the new boss, the same as the old boss as power tends to corrupt and absolute power always corrupts.

I fear as this heats up and gets further and further out of control some people are going to have to make a choice to violently defend themselves to try to avoid or escape persecution, malicious persecution and prosecution by the state.

The good news is we all might die of radiation poisoning first or find that our new 6th finger gets in the way of the trigger, and our 7th toe throws a person off balance!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is acceptable to have a duplicate thread in Breaking Alternative News. This is the only forum where a duplicate thread is allowed. Since I am participating in this thread, I won't be making any decisions regarding it, but I am certain neither thread will be closed. It is possible that one thread may be moved to a forum that isn't "Breaking," but that would be the extent of it.

Let's please focus on the topic of the OP now, instead of the existence of two threads.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow!
We need a new government! This is huge, yet it doesn't make main stream news. Their suppose to serve us not lie and manipulate us.

They trying to put the Taliban out of business?

edit on 25-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Did this news really surprise anyone? False flags are the new envogue item for the politicians of our day. I am surprised they don't get caught more often pulling crap like this to be honest....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

NO! I was hoping the 6th finger and 3rd eye would help me improve my aim and still hold a beer while I was shooting! If it gets in the way, I have some bolt cutters and iodine, I'll just lop that puppy off and go on with my plans.

You do raise a valid point though. If we continue to have increasing natural disasters, perhaps we will learn to cooperate a little better, and the pettiness will go to the backburner for awhile. Hopefully....maybe? Probably just bring out new profiteers and opportunists though, and if they get to the top, then things get worse instead of better. I still think Frank might have to put some work in to ensure cooperation beats profiteering.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What are the ramifications of this? Why is he allowed to simply resign - he should be on trial for treason, or subversion, or, well, I'm not a lawyer. There must be a legal recourse to these politicians who would even suggest such a tactic. Instead they fall on their feet and end up in a think-tank when they should be in solitary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join