It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selling off National Parks and More to pay D.C. Debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
About 3 years ago, I saw (without my eyes) the possibility of this coming. Now I see this suggested/contemplated
in a MSM article. That means "Somebody at the Roundtable" has brought it to the game.
To me, the execution of this idea would be a clear and utter act of treason to The People of The United States of America. The alarming thing is, that even to sell these assets to private(foreign) entities would not even scratch
the surface of the true debt horror that D.C. has created. Read and Weep. Benedict Arnold appears to have gained
the lead.

Source www.dailyfinance.com...

edit on 23-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Soon US citizens will be paying rent to China..
Meanwhile there's no end to the wild spending..

You've all been sold down the river.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I laughed while reading the list, so i have to pay taxes and then possibly pay a private company for the rds that are already bought and paid for lmao?

If they sell any of these there will be plenty of pissed off people to protest a debt i or They "the people" had no part in spending of.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The UK government tried that with our forests and we told 'em where to stick it.

The Prime Minister was forced to apologise in Parliament... only just over 500,000 signatures did it over here.
You'll probably need a few more over there but you can do it

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

More mismanagement of our society and treasury becomes crystal clear.
I am sure Japan would advance upon this opportunity if it arises. While my heart goes out to them and
the catastrophic events that have(and still are) taking place, it is clear to me that they will need the funds to
rebuild, and update ALL other structures not damaged by this lesson of the Earth. That means cashing in
U.S. holdings and/or other means. China and others are contemplating as well.

The United States of America is spreading itself very thin these days on the map of foreign affairs.
Policy remains the same, and The Middle Class smolders like wet wood in the fire.

Nero plays his fiddle to the collapse of Rome. Will no one Lead?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well then BinB, I hope you honor my right to complain. And yet, have We All not been sold down the River?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Consider this:

Selling Portland, Oregon, to the Chinese government.

Eminent domain laws and the Wyoming National Guard can help to evict squatters, and compensate them with a small fund prepared from the main proceeds. Portland will be demolished, with only a few choice elements spared. The new city will have special rights within the United States of America, making it autonomous from both the Chinese and American governments to some extent. As a free city on the Pacific coast of the Americas, it will be in a prime position to take advantage of the next century's booming Pacific trade.

That's so crazy it just might work!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by backinblack

Well then BinB, I hope you honor my right to complain. And yet, have We All not been sold down the River?

Complain all you wish..
I'm actually surprised people aren't complaining more..
It's not mismanagement, IMO it's well planned out to steal wealth and put assets into the hands of the few..

I'm in Australia and we don't have that level of debt but our Government sure is working on it while continuing the sell off of public assets..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RRstl1000

Well that is the strange mathematics about the whole deal. The debt financing will kick into gear, Everything
will cost more, but their will be less taxpayers and middle class workers to pay for it. The Ultra Bucks folks
offshore their accounts, and have high profile lawyers to exploit tax loopholes, so they are weasels and don't
really care, and the poor can only pay with Revolt. So, whats the real deal?
The numbers don't add up. Again, am I missing something here?

I hope Jesus is coming on a very heavy golden chariot with a sword in one hand, the good book in the other,
and a Doctorates of Finance Degree in his shoe.

The scales in The Temple will be overturned, and The World remade anew.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Exceptional out of the box thinking,,,,how would they manage to be "Swiss" though, when the venture capitalists
want a controlling piece of the pie? You have to have a real bad azz chip in the big game these days to pull
that off. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

yeah,,,That is very good advice. I think people are waking up to inflation now and the real deal.

Their will be a great deal of layoffs in DC come 2112 if they don't start earning their stay.

I have to work for mine, and so should we all. Thanks for your words.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by RRstl1000

The debt financing will kick into gear, Everything
will cost more, but their will be less taxpayers and middle class workers to pay for it.

Hence what Revolutions are fomented from. As intelligent as those running the show are, they seem almost rudimentary in their knowledge of history. History has a tendency to repeat itself and history has shown that once an individual is pushed into a corner, s/he fights back relentlessly.

I look forward to seeing those pushing us into a corner swing from ropes made of hemp. No wonder the chemical companies lobbied so relentlessly to make hemp "illegal". It serves the purpose quite well and is renewable on a massive scale.
edit on 24-3-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Public assets and public land are to very different things .Say the Us Mail service vs Yellow Stone National Park .The postal service is incorperated and can quite easily be sold .National Parks are a different matter all together, but the outcome is identical .People have a truely misguided idea of THEIR supposed National Treasures .No National Park or Heritage Area belongs to whichever Nation they may be located in .The word National in this circumstance is totally misleading and deliberate.Why ? As soon as a area is declared a heritage area it is signed over to the United Nations under a trust . People are being decieved ! This is Soveriegn land grab by the U.N . under steal-th .
The bleeding heart enviroment movement are been used as a tool to achieve this, they honestly believe they are doing good .More and more area's are being given heritage listings .Just look into agenda 21 maps it is horriffying .There is nowhere left for people to go .
Now you may understand why American Fish and Game and Australian Parks and Wildlife officers for example have as much if not more powers than Federal Police .They may not understand their authority or the fact that their wages actually come from a third party .
edit on 24-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here's a wacky idea.
SPEND LESS!!!!!!

Instead of selling furnature to keep the cable tv going, just cancel the cable.
Instead of selling blood to keep the cell phone going, cancel the cell phone.

I hope you see what I'm getting at, folks, but this kind of thinking NEEDS to be in D.C..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Reagan and Watts tried to sell off the national forest in 1980!!!!!!!!!!!!
The R's want to privatized everything and enslave everyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Not going to happen as do you really want to see oil derricks in your local National parks? This bill gets passed that will replace the pristine and beautiful surroundings of our parks.

That also sets up a dangerous precedence whereas what is to stop them from selling off state parks, community parks? Imagine this for a minute, "Central Park, Manhattan, NYC brought to you by Citigroup"!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Thanks for mentioning the National Park/UN tie in.
I've always thought that was shady at best.

It always felt strange to be in different and beautiful parts of The United States and see an ominous UN plaque.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Too late. BP (of all people) has an operating lease ON the 4 wheel drive only section of Padre Island National Seashore forrrr about 8 or 9 years now. Not offshore- on the beach. They drive their tankers on loose sand from there up to the paved road daily. It's not in a section that's acreeing (building up) sand, either, but eroding.

I'm sure it's not the only one.

top topics

join