It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation of Islam and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The nation of Islam is a predominantly black Muslim organization founded in Detroit.
They apparently believe in UFOs and claim to have some kind of secret info about their purpose and technology such as:

But it's not aliens flying around in these things, they say. Nation of Islam mythology teaches that the circular craft were somehow built by humans on Earth, many centuries ago, reportedly under the guidance of God.

Of course they have no evidence of anything since they were raided by the FBI some years ago:

He added that, decades ago, when his father led the NOI, "continuing the work of restoration and redemption of black people," that the FBI raided their temple "and took all of the files that he had, including detailed diagrams on these UFOs -- they confiscated all of those documents and materials."

Here is a video of Louis Farrakhan talking on Nightline:

What do you guys think? Are they just trying to market themselves to the UFO people out there?

LINK
edit on 23-3-2011 by artvandalay because: Crappy spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Makes sense...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Built by humans under the guidance of god?Why did God give these people flying spaceships and we get stuck with oil burning cars .Where is this god ,we were meant to have the spaceships not the heathens of the past who wouldnt appreciate them,Ripped again. By the way do these humans of the past have some blueprints or pics of said vehicles,surely if they built UFO's they would be able to make a camera.

edit on 23-3-2011 by 12voltz because: we get war and greed and they get the flying cars.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

Perfectly plausible. When ever we hear of the FBI or the NSA or the CIA doing something we can be sure they are doing hundreds of other things that we never hear about. This means that if those confiscated papers were about UFO activity then the FBI is hundreds of times ahead of what we know.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
*Disclaimer*

I do not agree with many things that Amir Fatir teaches (the teachings of Samael Aun Weor in regard to Tantra are much better than Mantak Chia's, the latter of whose teachings Amir Fatir recommends), however Amir Fatir's commentaries on the teachings of the Nation of Islam are very interesting, and are well worth noting.

The Mothership Connection by Amir Fatir

Underlying all spiritual movements is an esoteric system of thought that's often obscured by the movement's own public rhetoric.

Few movements have been less understood than the Lost-Found Nation of Islam established by W. Fard Muhammad July 4, 1930 in Detroit, Michigan.

Most people are familiar with the Nation because of charismatic members like Malcolm X, boxer Muhammad Ali, singer Joe Text and Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Some of the Nation's doctrines have shocked and horrified the general public while fascinating those who are sympathetic to its goals.

All of the Nation's teachings are actually symbols and myths that serve as codes for deep, universal truths.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad inherited the leadership from Master Fard Muhammad who was, himself, believed to have succeeded Noble Drew Ali.

All of these men held Masonic titles, i.e., noble, honorable and master. As masons, they'd taken vows of secrecy and could not reveal the deeper wisdom to the uninitiated.

So they spoke in codes.

So deep and multilayered were those codes that few, to this day, have a notion of what they were really teaching.

"I am the Supreme Ruler of the Universe"

When Elijah Muhammad met Master Fard, he asked, "Who are you?"

Master Fard replied, "I am the Supreme Ruler of the Universe."

The spiritual masters often say things like that, things that blow our minds. Such masters are not lying. We simply don't understand what they mean.

Jesus made a similar statement: "Be of good cheer for I have overcome the world."

The "universe" that W. Fard Muhammad ruled is represented by his astrological influences. In 86% of us, the signs and planets rule us. But the 5% who reach mastery rule, by consciousness and will, their astrological configurations.

Each of us, consciously or not, constantly creates the universe in which we live. A master, however, controls what she or he creates by controlling the input into the subconscious generator. Please see Seth Speaks for a complete discussion of how every person creates and co-creates the universe.

Every person can become "the supreme ruler of the universe" by developing their spiritual abilities as did Jesus and Master Fard Muhammad (and many others).

Before UFOlogy became popular, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that a large spaceship had been built "to destroy the white man's world." He called this spaceship "the Mother Plane." He also referred to it as "the Mother of Planes." The various parts of the ship were build in factories across the world, but the workers had no idea of what they were actually building. It was eventually assembled in Japan in 1929.

Often, when Mr. Muhammad was dropping a part of the secret wisdom, he'd let out a little chuckle before finishing a sentence.

The Mother plane, he taught, was one-half mile by one-half mile in size. It stayed primarily in outer space but entered the Earth's atmosphere every six months "to take on air."

The purpose of this Mother Plane was to "destroy the white man's world."

In Nation of Islam esoteric symbolism, white, black, red and yellow "people" were symbols of states of mind. Very few people in the Nation, however, knew that most of the doctrine was given metaphorically and symbolically. The rank-and -file membership considers the teachings to be "actual facts."

We will return to the "white" man a bit further.

The Mothership was piloted by "Black men 4 1/2 feet tall." (I don't know where the women were during those extended orbits.)

There were 1500 "baby planes" on the Mothership, each plane possessing three bombs.

Those bombs had drills on their tips and, when deployed, would drill a mile deep beneath the surface and, upon explosion, force up a mountain a mile high.

The Messenger taught that such bombs were used to separate the Moon from the Earth 66 trillion years ago.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that Ezekiel's vision of wheels was a vision of the Mothership.

The 4500 bombs would all strike land. None, Mr. Muhammad taught, would fall into water.

America was the first nation the Mothership would attack. Before striking and releasing its bombs, it would drop leaflets printed in English and Arabic warning of the coming destruction.

Some unspecified time later it would emit a high-pitched, piercing sound to warn that the attack is imminent. At that point, it was too late. The destruction would commence.

When I first learned of these things I wondered what the purpose of the warnings were and why, in America, would Arabic leaflets be dropped. Few Americans read Arabic.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad once gave a strong clue that the Mothership material was symbolic. He wrote that Master Fard Muhammad told him that the ship flew 40 miles above the Earth's atmosphere but that he thought that the 40 miles was a sign of his own 40 year mission.

Upon reading that, I wondered: "If the 40 miles high is a sign, how much more of this teaching is also symbolic?"

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that there were two safe places to which people could repair to survive the destruction brought on by the Mothership.

After the bombing, America would burn for 310 years and require 690 years to cool off. After the destruction, a "new world" would be born and "a new God" would bring in "a new Islam" and "a new Quran."

Mother of Planes....[snip]

edit on 24-3-2011 by Tamahu because: snipped long quote

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am a Muslim myself, but I feel like they are making a joke out of themselves.
By making a connection out of UFOs and Islam.
IMO they aren't anything more than some people, who are out to make a buck out of UFO stuff with no real proof.
I am interested about UFOs as in Alien Space Crafts related, I am not interested of manned military UFOs at all.

Sorry if I said something wrong, nothing ill intended to anybody's religion or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

They are really taking it up a notch..."Space Jihad"!!!
More dangerous than the muslims are the muslims with ET technology.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

What do you guys think? Are they just trying to market themselves to the UFO people out there?

No, they are just a bunch of nutjobs...plain and simple. If they had any real knowledge of aliens or ufos and could present proof they would be in a position of power the likes of which they can't even imagine. And that is their purpose (as is all religions)...control and power.

They are tin foil hat wearing idiots, I don't know how anybody with half a brain could succumb to their ignorant rhetoric and silly stories. Heck, even discussing them here is wrong in my opinion, it's feeding the beast. We here are smarter than this, better than that, and not so open minded that our brains fall out when we tilt our heads.

I can think of very many common sense statements I could posst that would make these fools look like idiots, but what really ticks me off is that in this day and age I would even need to......think about that, seriously.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

This thread is merely a funny observation on this article i found today, thanks for the condescending "we are better than this" though.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by artvandalay

This thread is merely a funny observation on this article i found today, thanks for the condescending "we are better than this" though.

I missed the "funny" part in your op. While you might have had a chuckle or two by yourself when posting, it failed to properly come across over the internet.

I would suggest in the future making your viewpoint a little more clear so "jerks" like me don't come on here and point out what should be obvious.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The irony is that you keep posting on it.
second line.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

the FBI raided their temple "and took all of the files that he had, including detailed diagrams on these UFOs -- they confiscated all of those documents and materials."

Of course, and being an intelligent person and having this unique life changing information, they of course didn't thought of having a backup archive somewhere.... just in case, you know, something happened to the originals..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

But did you read the article?

Anyway, more on Esoterism and Cosmic Ships:

Extraterrestrials

Earth is not the only inhabited planet; simple mathematics demonstrate that there is more advanced life in the universe.

"...within the luminiferous dust of stars, our planet Earth is an inhabited world, a world that rotates around the Sun, a planet like any other in the infinite space. The law of philosophical analogies invites us to think that if our planet Earth is inhabited, then there also must be other inhabited planets within the infinite space. I will never think that the seed-germs of universal life are an exclusive patrimony of the planet Earth; it seems to me that exclusivism in this sense is regressive, reactionary, retarded. I invite you to think: if we are fighting for the conquest of space, it is then possible that this same fight also exists on other planets. Therefore, I will never discard the idea of the possibility of extraterrestrial people, inhabitants of other spheres, who have already conquered outer space. [...] Let us admit the possibility of life on other planets. The cosmic ships are a reality. People more cultured than us exist on other inhabited planets. They already conquered outer space, and about this I can give you a convincing testimony." - Samael Aun Weor, Cosmic Ships

edit on 24-3-2011 by Tamahu because: spelling

top topics

join