It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary girl with really big eyes! Masha Telna

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's sad, but that blank look is probably what the photographers and designers told her to do. That first picture has obviously been digitally altered. In some pictures she is purposefully bugging out her eyes, and yes, her emaciation makes them look bigger. Some of the pictures are quite pretty in a disturbing way. Disturbing not because of her eyes, but because of her expression and how unhealthy she looks. The current runway and cover model look of choice is "alien baby doll."

This is sort of reminding me of that thread about ancient Chinese folklore. There were the blonde-haired blue-eyed "Beauties," and the shorter ones called "Big Eyes" who were the size of children with really big heads and enormous eyes.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They need to show the rest of the body to see if is alien like...........

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
What's alluring or seductive about a woman who looks like she got her temples caught in a vice?

Please let me know if you ever find out. She's a withered shell. 4 or 5 months of ribeyes and potatoes and she'd be a vision of beauty.

This is something I've never understood. These girls starve themselves, destroy their bodies in the name of what society defines as beautiful. My question is, WHAT SOCIETY???

It's been my experience, and maybe it's just the type of people I choose to associate with, that a tiny fraction of a fraction of the population actually finds the Holocaust look attractive at all. As a red blooded American male, and I think I can safely speak for the vast majority of us, when I say that we want women to have a healthy amount of meat on their bones.

Physical attraction is still very much a survival mechanism. We seek out attributes that prove desirable for reproduction. A population consisting of emaciated twigs, immunodeficient and riddled with malnutrition, blood sugar problems, and a level of physical strength insufficient for such mundane tasks as carrying groceries, is a doomed population. In a world of natural selection, the only people "selecting" these bean-poles, are magazine editors, and there's nothing "natural" about that selection.

While there is an astounding variety of personal preferences, fetishes and turn-ons, numbers like weight, BMI, etc. are all completely irrelevant, and only push young women into unhealthy lifestyles. If you are healthy, your body will reflect that. If your body appears healthy, it also appears attractive. The measures taken by modern society in the quest for beauty are simply dumbfounding, and counter-productive from my personal perspective. Inflating your lips with fat from your ass, doesn't make either one more attractive, it just means part of your ass is now on your face, and that's what it looks like ("did you get your lips done, or is that a genetic defect?"). The modern pseudo-definition of beauty is nothing more than a marketing gimmick. Living your life, thinking that a magical number is what makes you beautiful is pure lunacy. It doesn't matter you're 105 pounds or 205 pounds. If you're healthy, you will look exactly the way you're supposed to... healthy. If you look healthy, you will be found desirable for reproduction by the opposite sex. They will interpret this desirability as attraction... to your beauty.

As the proud father of two teen aged daughters, I urge all young women, and parents of young women who are reading this, to live healthy. Treat your body with the respect it deserves, and it will reward you with physical beauty and so much more. You are all beautiful... until you start "upgrading" parts, injecting flesh eating bacteria into your faces, calling 4 crackers and a leaf of Romain a meal, etc...

edit on 3/24/2011 by Unit541 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just remembered why I stopped coming to the UFO forum. Such a stupid post.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I can explain this, anorexia+light meth use="alien hybrid eyes".

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
what about average sized people with big eyes?

I remember in highschool some girl always used to make fun of me and said i look like an alien because of my eyes.
at first I would be upset (duh teenage girl) but I have come to like my giant eyes, and think I look neat like a cartoon.

I am def not an alien hybrid though. =)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow! Thats crazy!! She should guest star on the next season of "V" as queen of the greys

edit on 24-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
allright, time to bridge the gap. We do not know for sure if she is or isnt a hybrid. Its just what is most likely true is that she isn't. her eyes and even the pure size of her cornea are huge! Sure she needs a cheeseburger, but it wouldn't have as much of an effect on the eyes as some are thinking. Where the lids sit while opened shouldn't change too much.

So i will agree that i THINK this girl is just a normal human, we really dont know FOR SURE. So i will not chastise the ones who think this could be a possibility. I think it could be a possibility. I just dont think that she is a hybrid.

Of course i also think that its possible we are all decedent of or genetically altered by ET anyway. This has to do with ancient scripts though and is of another debate.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

OMG. That's too funny!!! LOL!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MDB101

Could this be photoshop? lol

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Her eyes don't particularly scare me. The fact that she never smiles and has a single expression scares me. Especially when that expression is the same one somebody would get if they just had an unexpected wet fart.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by Trublbrwing

im not trying to offend you or start anything but just because someone is a herion addict doesnt mean they are all nasty skinny disgusting people...both my girlfriend and i are former addicts ourselves and we looked no different than we do now after we got clean, or before we got on drugs...the most normal looking people can be the worst addicts...so please dont stereotype
edit on 24-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

My apologies, but I have never met (as far as I know) a heroin addict so my perception is based upon media portrayal of same. I applaud your decision to become a "former" user, I understand this is no easy task.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
What's alluring or seductive about a woman who looks like she got her temples caught in a vice?

Please let me know if you ever find out. She's a withered shell. 4 or 5 months of ribeyes and potatoes and she'd be a vision of beauty.

This is something I've never understood. These girls starve themselves, destroy their bodies in the name of what society defines as beautiful. My question is, WHAT SOCIETY???

It's been my experience, and maybe it's just the type of people I choose to associate with, that a tiny fraction of a fraction of the population actually finds the Holocaust look attractive at all. As a red blooded American male, and I think I can safely speak for the vast majority of us, when I say that we want women to have a healthy amount of meat on their bones.

edit on 3/24/2011 by Unit541 because: spelling

The thing is, they are not trying to sell her to men. They are selling this image to women. It is a terrible self feeding thing, women are raised on the image and thus think it is the ideal they should strive for. They are then attracted to things that are sold depicting the ideal and the illusion that they, themselves, can also project the ideal with said product. The people who dress up emaciated teenagers are attempting to attract females to their clothing lines.

Men need to be more vocal about the attractiveness of real women and women need to reevaluate where their ideas about female beauty originate from and decide if it was from a responsible source and if not, learn to relearn what is really attractive.

edit on 24-3-2011 by veryinteresting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've had close to 11 operations since I was 3 years old, maybe I'm a Alien Hybrid too. Seriously some peoples self-consciousness about what their idealism of the human body should look like is worrysome at best.
So she's unique, I won't say different because she's not. She has the same blood, skin, feelings like anyone else does. Just because she has big eyes and is a little thin doesn't make her any less/more Human than otherwise.

Maybe we should focus on the REAL aliens than making up imaginary ones in our minds. That is all.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oh my god her eyes are so big /sarcasm
If I opened my eyes a little more than usual they would look like this.

Epic.Fail

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh man, is she a hybrid....

Seriously? Yes, most definitely, yes.

On second thought, probably not BUT...WOW.
From the looks of her, her eyes probably are the heaviest things on her body haha!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDB101
could this b an Alien Hybrid?

Masha Telna |
acidcow.com...

The fashion industry is a joke, and a lot of these homosexual designers that demand that their female and male models look androgynous should be a crime.

It is really sad the damage these people are doing to their bodies to conform to a definition of beauty as defined by people who an ultra minority in our society.

Seriously, these designers should be locked up every time a fashion model dies way too soon because of the damage they incurred while meeting said designers standard of employment.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

scary stuff I would def say she is a hybrid.
But I'd still tap that lol..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join