It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amaterasu's Analysis - A New Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I wanted to let the ATS community know that I have finally started a blog. And because it is a blog by a conspiracy theorist, I figured I would mention it in the Conspiracy Theorists forum.

It is called Amaterasu's Analysis. The URL is: amaterasu101.blogspot.com...

At the moment, the content consists of the two threads I posted and "hype" here on ATS - The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform (linked in my sig).

I look forward to any visitors.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed your posts (and outlook) so I'm happy to say I'll be first to follow your blog, wherever it may roam.
Good start so far, I too believe the abolition of money would go far towards fixing the ills of this world.
The truly hard part will be getting others to accept the idea. How could we transition from a monetary based economy? I'm sure that idea will scare many and fear as you know can prevent many good things from happening.
Change must come and it's better that it be done so willingly rather than by force.
I don't have time to read your entire blog right now but I will get back to it in a few days.
Good luck with your project and I'll be watching for the next installment.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Sorry I missed your response initially. Trying to keep up with all the replies and such here is a headache. LOL!

What I envision is some group - who has the programmers and the site space - will program and set up the central site - open source, mais oui. I would willingly consult on such a process.

The next step is to get the word out about the site. Here's where you go with your concerns or to look and see if you have solutions to the issues brought up. I made a joke in a thread that maybe Anonymous would be up to this challenge, but it could be any group with the resources to do it.

If We begin using the site to govern, eventually, all They will have is Themselves - and that will not be enough to keep control of Us.

In the meantime, We should be pushing the Betterment Ethic over the outmoded "Work" Ethic. Pushing the idea that this planet has plenty to give Humanity as long as Humanity is conscious of organics and balance, and we eliminate pollution. Inject the meme as far and as widely as possible.

Keep pushing the idea that "work" is something robots can do, freeing Us to more noble and enjoyable pursuits. Keep pressing the fact that plenum energy and its extraction methods do exist, but they are hidden to keep Them in control.

If these things happen, and we just move in that direction, we will see success.

join