It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen with all the Japan talk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Are we in the clear? Are there no more worries about the nuclear reactors? I know that everything is still chaotic over there, but I haven't seen anything on the main stream news about it. All I keep hearing is "That they got power back on so and so reactor". I understand not trying to worry people, but come on.

My question is are they hiding the fact that these reactors might still blow or is everything "cool" now?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you want to get the latest this is the best thread to readThread although there are now 297 pages so best to start at the end and read back.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
If you want to get the latest this is the best thread to readThread although there are now 297 pages so best to start at the end and read back.

Look's like it's going to be a long day. Thank you.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

What happen with all the Japan talk?

Lybia smh, seems the species attention span shifts per situation..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

The situation has stabilized and is winding down. As offsite power is restored to the units more of the critical safety systems can come back online after they have been inspected and certified for use.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The media here still mentions the survivors and the nuclear stuff but the news has mainly been filled the last 4 or 5 days by the no fly zone in Libya and the airstrikes on Gaddafi's compounds/anti aircraft fire by his forces against the Coalition.

Today may be different because the Chancellor gave the annual budget speech and that dominated most of the morning and possibly is still the main concern as I type.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sadly, there is a new distraction in town just as the frightening reality in Japan is coming to life. Libya and the Middle East are back on Center Stage until another larger development occurs in Japan. The discussion around here seems to follow the MSM headlines or the Talking Points Memo message of the day as of late.

The MSM picks and chooses and ignores at will. Currently, they are ignoring the Afghan "Kill Squad" story like a leper at an ice cream social. They also seem to be ignoring the hypocrite in the White House as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Here's the latest from Austria about radiation levels and the dangers:
www.dw-world.de...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Air sampling results released by Berkeley:
www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

join