It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck To Leave FoxNews - Start Up BeckNews !?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
NY Times: Glenn Beck Contemplates Starting Own Channel

The possibility that Glenn Beck will exit the Fox News Channel at the end of the year has prompted a big question in media circles: if he leaves, how will he bring his considerable audience with him?

All I can say is

But seriously...
glennbeck.com
Wiki: Glenn Beck

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

all i can say is.........KCUF

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I hope Glenn does start his own. He's very informative. My job is to check the validity on some people, a system of checks and balances if you will, and Glenn has an awesome research and legal team! His truth accuracy is running at 94.67%, which falls in perfectly with a few things that didn't turn out to be truthful, like from new sources trying to set him up, things that just didn't pan out, etc. He has the 3rd highest in fact for the last 17 years.

This whole new thing about breaking this Economic Terrorism is brilliantly executed! Even people who don't like Beck really need to give him credit on this one. He has exposed something that would have done serious harm to America, and of course the ones exposed still might be able to do it, but it'll be tougher now.

I really hope some of the Beck haters will see, at least with this story, that Beck has brought to Light something that was truly lurking in the darkness and shadows that aren't known. He's opened my eyes as well as the DOJ, and by the end of the week, many more Departments.

Congrats Beck! This is a win, at least for the moment, for the TRUE Americans & the TRUE Patriots who see that America is being attacked by the very ones who pose as eagles but can't fly because their anger for us is showing and is weighing them down and as they crash, they're being exposed.

Glenn, I know you'll read this, if you need anything, let me know man. And if you need another researcher, I'd be happy to get that up to a 99%! And what did I say a few days ago?

"All that is necessary for evil men to succeed is for good men to do nothing."

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Maybe he'll lead them off of a cliff.

Ignorance breeds ignorance.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Except that he rips off Alex Jones a lot. Do a search for it.

Truth quotients? What is this? George Orwell's 1984?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I used to hate Beck 'till I found this photo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/455cc2af5798.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol we aready had debates but i gotta commend you on ur smart ass lol ur awesome

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I like this picture better:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

awsome research team?

a guy sitting in a room somewhere, listening to alex jones, taking notes?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
MSNBC,FOX, and CNN have such a monopoly in place for cable news I think his chances of pulling this off are pretty slim. I know hes got money but its gonna take billions to start up a new channel, then the hassle of getting providers to pick it up looks like a big fail to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In the statement on Wednesday, Mr. Beck said he would be starting a “new phase” of a partnership with Roger Ailes, the chairman of Fox News. “I truly believe that America owes a lot to Roger Ailes and Fox News,” he said.

Mr. Ailes said in the statement, “Glenn Beck is a powerful communicator, a creative entrepreneur and a true success by anybody’s standards. I look forward to continuing to work with him.”

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I was wondering when this was going to happen.

He attracts people, but lately he's been getting a bit too preachy and radical. It's become unvering for both viewers and the network.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He just trademarked "GBTV" and the slogan, and I kid you not, "The truth lives here!".

Please please please give this man his own show on Comedy Central...he'd be like a hardcore version of Colbert

top topics

join