It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning for the US to pull back and Re-Group before it's too late. (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Please view BEFORE commenting!

Close your overseas bases and come home before it's too late!

A warning to the US military that they are being spread too thin and the next natural disaster is exactly what America's enemies are waiting for.

Interesting take on current issues. He advises that as in chess, America's enemies are waiting for the right time when at its weakest point. N. Korea may be the biggest pawn in this game.

He explains it in a very informative, relaxed and logical manner.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes I think you might be right and America's biggest enemies are the ones who are pulling the strings attached to Obama and Clinton's backs.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Yes I think you might be right and America's biggest enemies are the ones who are pulling the strings attached to Obama and Clinton's backs.

Yeah it ain't those two bringing us to the brink of WW3 on their own. There are more behind them that I believe even they are not aware of.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
WhoTF is this guy to tell us how our cities are going to be run after the attack on our homeland. I enjoyed the video until 17:00 and he gives some great information. Does anyone have the numbers for how many reservists in Army, Navy, AF, and Marine are in the United States?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX
WhoTF is this guy to tell us how our cities are going to be run after the attack on our homeland. I enjoyed the video until 17:00 and he gives some great information. Does anyone have the numbers for how many reservists in Army, Navy, AF, and Marine are in the United States?

Nowhere near as many as china lol

CIA Statistics

US Available:

males age 16-49: 73,270,043
females age 16-49: 71,941,969 (2010 est.)

China Available:

males age 16-49: 385,821,101
females age 16-49: 363,789,674 (2010 est.)

Just a slight difference, hmm?
edit on 22-3-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

America isn't even close to being spread thin. Right now there are around 99.500 troops in Afghanistan. 47.000 troops in Iraq.

Overall active personnel are around 1.500.000. Reserve personnel are also around 1.500.000. Fit for military service around 60.700.000.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I hate to admit it but America needs to be destroyed as does Europe. As most of you cannot wake up in sufficient numbers to change things for the better unfortunately this is the only solution

I am not muslim, christian, or some kind of white supremist terrorist.
Its just something that needs to be done and soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think this guy needs to lay off the peyote for a little while.
How can you have seen two possible outcomes in a "prophecy" dream. Last time I checked you were just shown the way and that is it. None of this could be this way but if you change then it could be that BS. I agree with about the first 5 min of what he says, but after that he kinda reaches a bit far.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I believe his major point is there too many soldiers overseas, the cost is bankrupting the US and the World is getting PO'd.

The other point is while we all know that there WILL be a huge natural disaster in the US, (Yellowstone, California, New Madrid) what next? It would be a perfect time to invade the US and China has the means to do it. It may seem like it, but they are not buddies.

Anyone thinking that it will never happen is foolish and just plain arrogant IMHO. No nation is immune to a takeover and it is quite clear that the US is on the radar of a lot of people that want to see it taken down a notch.

Do I want to see this happen? Absolutely not. Do I believe it's possible...yes.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by jude11

America isn't even close to being spread thin. Right now there are around 99.500 troops in Afghanistan. 47.000 troops in Iraq.

Overall active personnel are around 1.500.000. Reserve personnel are also around 1.500.000. Fit for military service around 60.700.000.

You are saying that 1 in 5 are fit for military service?

According to US Census:

Persons under 18 years old, 24.3%
Persons 65 years old and over, 12.9%

Not a lot left over.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

CIA Statistics

US Available:

China Available:

Just one problem, they can never get here as an armed force. If they tried they'd end up as fish food.

They can sit over there and have as much population as they can pump out, they are only gonna eat themselves out of house and home. Their population density is going to be their downfall. The risk of epidemic, lax food standards, and every avian flu always originates there. They will rise fast but collapse even faster. Imagine a worldwide famine, they would die off like flies. Mao is responsible for millions perishing just by mismanagement when he encouraged turning in all metal for scrap and abandoning rural farm areas for a mass migration of people to the cities. China has the potential for the highest loss of human life ever in the shortest time ever. If the world economy collapses, they are too urbanized to be anywhere self sufficient. What is rural is not fully modernized. It will be 19th century rural farmland trying to support a 21st century urban population with world trade at a standstill. There must be studies out there on this stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

CIA Statistics

US Available:

China Available:

Just one problem, they can never get here as an armed force. If they tried they'd end up as fish food.

They can sit over there and have as much population as they can pump out, they are only gonna eat themselves out of house and home. Their population density is going to be their downfall. The risk of epidemic, lax food standards, and every avian flu always originates there. They will rise fast but collapse even faster. Imagine a worldwide famine, they would die off like flies. Mao is responsible for millions perishing just by mismanagement when he encouraged turning in all metal for scrap and abandoning rural farm areas for a mass migration of people to the cities. China has the potential for the highest loss of human life ever in the shortest time ever. If the world economy collapses, they are too urbanized to be anywhere self sufficient. What is rural is not fully modernized. It will be 19th century rural farmland trying to support a 21st century urban population with world trade at a standstill. There must be studies out there on this stuff.

Wasnt it long ago that a chinese nuke sub popped up totally undetected amongst some US ships?, they probably got subs right off the US coast as we speak, they only need to launch a few nukes and its game over.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

China Available:

Nuclear Blast Radius

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c651e92a7aab.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Oh you bet ya it's game over! [Sarcasm]
edit on 22-3-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

China Available:

Nuclear Blast Radius

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c651e92a7aab.png[/atsimg]

China also has nukes, and they also have subs that pop up amonsgt US ships undetected.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

CIA Statistics

US Available:

China Available:

Wasnt it long ago that a chinese nuke sub popped up totally undetected amongst some US ships?, they probably got subs right off the US coast as we speak, they only need to launch a few nukes and its game over.

They'd be biting the hand that feeds them, literaly, then they would get nuked so what would the point be?
All we need to do is sit back and let nature take its course. More mouths to feed on the same land means more dependance on world food supplies and on a non-interupted supply chain. Any war would cut that supply chain off and the whole country would be in chaos within a month.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Yeah I know, we keep hearing about that. How does that change the fact that they are just as susceptible to our weapons as we are theirs? In the modern world Numbers don't mean anything...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Itop1

Yeah I know, we keep hearing about that. How does that change the fact that they are just as susceptible to our weapons as we are theirs? In the modern world Numbers don't mean anything...

Ofcourse, i totally agree with you, but a lot of americans i speak to have the "nobody can beat us" mentality (not pointing finger at you), so im just kind of saying the same thing as you just did

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
he said "to-saw-me" instead of tsunami

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join