It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of the 2011 Japanese Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
On February 21, Warhol posted "Now is it just me, or do all the planets including the moon look
nearly in line with the sun, if you look the days forward to march
10th to 15th...". He goes on with other cryptic messages in later posts. What do you think? Prediction or coincidence?
edit on 22-3-2011 by crontab because: Fixing link

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
(straw)(straw)(straw)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'd say coincidence. I wanted to set up a "Doomsday" calendar and was going through all the predictions made. And there were many, especially in the Month of March. Green fireballs, Comet Enlin, Supermoon, huge solar flares, okes that said that the Mayans have it wrong and that its actually March 15th.

So, basically there a bunch of stuff predicted, none of which had any real effect on earth. Yes, there was an earthquake in Japan, but there's always earthquakes. To tell you the truth, I was pretty bumbed out about this.

I haven’t read about the alignment though. But I once typed in December 2012 in Wikipedia and in the list of scheduled events was a constellation or star alignment of large proportions. This was in 2006/7 and it has since been removed... I was on the South Coast of South Africa and we had an alignment of at least 3 planets, including our own, a moon solstice and a huge storm off Madagascar and the best we got was some huge-ass waves that messed up the cost and reclaimed a lot of land. The waves were strong and powerful but small. Only 2 body-boarders had the balls to go out there. It was like that Keanu Reeves movie, I forget the name.

As for predictions, there was this one guy on ATS who dreamt of seeing the quake on his computer. He saw large activity just off Japan and posted about it.

As a parting thought, remember what the soothsayer said to Caesar, "Beware the Ides of March" And Ides rhyme with tides... Did Shakespeare predict this? Maybe he predicted for the future and though we might all be into hip-hip and baggy pants.

“Beware the Ides of March, you silly ho,
‘Cause things will get so rough, its like a rodeo,
You holding on for life boy, hold on to your soul,
Like the bull-run killed your mate, I hope you’re ready to roll.

You better not move,
You better not move,
They’ll stab you in the back ‘till you get the groove.

Like a writer with a pen, I am TPTB,
Your fate is sealed, boy,
You’re coming with me!”

edit on 22-3-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: *land, *got, *off

edit on 22-3-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: *to

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by crontab

Was it you who left that last comment on there

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Well comet Elenin is real isn't it as there is a track map for it the next bad thing to happen from that is around september if thoughts are correct a link to the program ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

A link to the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

Well comet Elenin is real isn't it as there is a track map for it the next bad thing to happen from that is around september if thoughts are correct a link to the program ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

A link to the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nooooooo, I didn’t say it wasn’t real. The supermoon was real, I sat watching it. It's just that there was a whole lot of hoohaa about March 15th and now a week later we're still going on as per usual, give or take a few wars here and there... Normal... Hence my conclusion to the OP's question. I say coincidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Yeah cool know what ya saying well the next date is May 21st if memory serves me correct so will see. As what i was saying with Elenin around september if there is a quake might be a bit more than a coincidence maybe

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah i could not find my keys that morning
sure sign of earthquake
missing sock in laundy usually means
hurricane

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
HEY!!! Did nobody see the awesome rap about Ceasar? I thought I was awesome there...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I just want to add. I always like to look after natural disasters and such events, and asee if anyone predicted it beforehand. While lots of people try to claim credit for predicting things, few actually do predict anything. If someone is actually capable of predicting such things, they are keeping pretty quiet about it. When accurate predictions aren't being made, you should be real skeptical about anyone who claims to be able to predict the next such event. If they have predictive power, then where were they?

top topics

join