It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bradely Manning Protest - Virginia SP LEO's beating up old people w/ Vid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
These people are brave for their attempts at expressing themselves; I don't think it will accomplish anything in light of the World events which are happening now. Going into Libya without any Congressional Approval; they do not care if we care or not.

Personally, we should all just stop paying the Machine! Short, Sweet, and Simple, one year of witholding their precious resources and our leaders will bend backwards! I would join in that but I already stopped paying taxes because I stopped earning money, on purpose!

As for Manning, Shame on us, letting a low ranking clerk have access to their Ill-Will towards Humans; it should be someone a bit higher up sitting in that cell and then some!

If a Politician says they will do "X, X, and X" and the people believe them and give their earnings to support them, and that leader does not fulfill "X, X, and X" then they should be sitting in a cell without clothing, because that is called theft and even the shirt on their backs was stolen!
edit on 3/22/2011 by Greensage because: a cell

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrCarter
I agree they where not beaten up, stepped on a bit, but not beaten up which was the heading of the post.

Are you military, particularly corrections of enforcement? We do not strip search and give suicide watches smocks to wear. Suicide watches are not allowed boot laces or belts, usually they are instructed to wear PTs with no shoe laces. They are under twenty four hour observation. The tactics described are standard for breaking the will of suspects during the interrogation process, to dehumanize them. My guess is to break Manning and gain any Intel possible on his connections to Wikileaks and Anon. As we all know Anon is doing its best to be a thorn in the side of some very important people who would authorize any methods necessary.

At 3 jails I know of in Southern Virginia we issue suicide proof smocks, one of the jails I frequently witness this...standard operating procedure. If someone kills themselves in jail the jail can be sued if they had any indicator of suicide and the jail did not follow their SOP in regards to suicide watch.

Secure

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That may be but that is not the military is it? Joining the Military you sign a contract with the government preventing any form of lawsuit against the military. Additionally Manning is considered a traitor who wouldn't stand a chance of filing a successful lawsuit nor would his family. Regardless I I am finished arguing the point. I have given what I know to be fact having performed the job many times myself. It is not my place to force the issue, only provide information. Everyone should draw their own conclusions. As to my original point what took place was wrong. the government serves us, not the other way around. Law enforcement is to serve and protect, not intimidate and harass, that is just how it is. If I did not believe in the law I wouldn't have become an MP in the first place, and I understand that sometimes extreme measures must be taken. However harming the elderly over a simple protest does not warrant the measures taken.
edit on 22-3-2011 by DrCarter because: Added content

<< 1   >>

join