It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Lips Sink Ships? Don't Worry We're Not Invading...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I just got back from my small town in the south east and a train loaded with military equipment rumbled past the car - seemingly forever.

I won't detail what was on it but it was some serious...you know what. I know the whole "loose lips sink ships" mantra but you know what I also know the "you need ####### congressional approval" to do that mantra as well! I knew the second they said we weren't putting boots on the ground that we'd soon be putting boots on the ground because they can't help but lie.

FYI - this always happens around here when the US goes to war overseas (also know as Spring) - with massively long trains shipping weapons of war through the city.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Seen a video a week ago....Tanks, Tanks and more Tanks on those trains.

But don't worry...it ain't boots!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
let me ask you this, if we do not put troops in are you guys going to apologize and admit you were wrong? just curious.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Seen a video a week ago....Tanks, Tanks and more Tanks on those trains.

I'm sure we're just going to go in to Egypt to protect them from an invasion by Libya or something or maybe they plan on mounting them to the naval ships.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
Let me ask you this, if we do not put troops in are you guys going to apologize and admit you were wrong? just curious.

Depends on what your definition of troops is, and what the definition of is is.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
let me ask you this, if we do not put troops in are you guys going to apologize and admit you were wrong? just curious.

We will if you agree to do the same.

Actually, although I have no doubt that the boots will be on the ground soon, I truly hope I am 100% wrong and have to apologize.

I will apologize all day long and be grateful that I am able to do so.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Actually, although I have no doubt that the boots will be on the ground soon, I truly hope I am 100% wrong and have to apologize.

I agree, and I wish we could take back what we've done to this point. I mean, can anyone supporting this admit its not the enforcement of a no-fly zone and is clear violation of BOTH United States law and United Nations law? I cannot get over how horribly misguided this action is - and now they are going to add some more bodies to the sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I cannot get over how horribly misguided this action is - and now they are going to add some more bodies to the sacrifice.

And it is being done in the name of the American Citizen. Shame nobody asked the American Citizen what they thought.

I still don't understand how something like this can happen against what the majority wants or doesn't want.

join