It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-21-2011 Three Dreams One With Nuclear Explosions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Last night I remembered part of three dreams, with the first dream starting with my mom, brothers, and I going fishing or something in the country on a nice day.

We arrived by van to a field with a lake/river and a nice abandoned small two story/floor house, and I remember either having or finding some odd flying/gliding device; that looked like a white bed sheet or something and the wind would blow it open somewhat like a parachute, and I could fly/glide with it when I jumped & moved the device a certain way.

I remember flying/gliding around the field and over the lake/river a few times, and I saw some alligators on a bank near the lake/river, so I had to avoid landing there a few times.

At some point some of my cousins came and we all went inside the nice abandoned small two story/floor house to talk, and I remember my mom mentioning that she might be interested in buying the house; and she mentioned something about a rumor of some criminals that would sleep/hide in the house at night or something like that.

My cousins mentioned that they liked old Atari games and so I got an idea to one day buy them some hand-held game systems that had old Atari games on them.

We then left in the van and stopped at two gas stations that were right next to each other, both gas stations were not opened yet, and there was a crowd of stereotypical rough country people who appeared to probably have racist beliefs to me & some of them seemed drunk & dangerous; so I told my mom that I did not think it was a good idea to stop there, but she wanted to anyway.

Both gas stations opened and my mom went inside, maybe my brothers went to, I just remember not wanting her to go inside alone; but I was a bit afraid that if I went in, then it would make my mom/us a target (since she could blend in better than me), so I decided to stay in the van for the moment.

I either tried to get some of my brothers to go inside and/or I kept trying to get myself to go inside, I was being very cautious, and I noticed that I was wearing pajama pants for some odd reason; which I found embarrassing, so I found a jacket & put it on, which made me feel a bit more comfortable.

I then pumped up myself/inspired myself enough to go leave the van to go check on my mom, but then my dad drove up and I told him about the situation and so we walked to the gas stations but my mom came outside before went could go inside.

I think stopped to ask her about the situation as she stopped at a food stand or something outside the gas stations, but then I woke up.

The next dream involved me going to a fictional version of a real city to a college-like campus in the day time, and I remember walking around the outside of the campus and at some point I came across a former classmate & friend of mine.

He showed me several parts of the campus and told me stories about them, and he told me about a part of the campus that had these reddish colored brick buildings that appeared to have a basement, and that people with some kind of mental problems or something use to live there.

He said that usually they were members of rich families and they would send them there, and they would be locked in their own rooms, and taken care of indirectly I guess you could say; and you use to need permission to even visit someone there, and even then most people visited the person indirectly, separated by a clear window-like thing.

The window-like thing also had a small door-like thing that would allow the people to give them food, gifts, etc indirectly; so it was somewhat like an indirect insane asylum or something.

He then took me to see the buildings but they looked upgraded and somewhat futuristic, and I did not see anyone around, to our surprise the doors automatically opened for us to enter on one of the small buildings.

We walked inside a small hallway with a few rooms on the left side covered with a clear window-like thing, that would allow people to see the person in the inside if they stepped out of their room, but you could not see inside their rooms; you could only see their door and there was a space where they could come out of the room and stand and indirectly talk with you, separated by the clear window-like thing that had a small door-like thing that allowed you to indirectly give them things.

On our right side were windows that allowed you to see outside of the building and the inside of this small place was clean & somewhat futuristic, and all the doors on the rooms were closed, so we did not see any one at first.

We were surprised to see no workers or security around the small building, and we wondered if the place was automatically ran by the building itself (a smart building of sorts); we also were surprised that it appeared that anyone could enter the buildings without ID or a code, and we saw no cameras.

We noticed that one of the rooms, on the left side and in the middle of the building, had one or more doors with windows on them instead of a clear window-like thing, and so we stopped to look at it.

Then a woman with long reddish colored hair with whitish colored skin wearing a dress came out of one of the rooms, and walked up to the doors with windows on them; I can not remember what happened at first or if she talked or not at first, I just remember us either trying to talk to her or talking to her.

We were separated by the doors with windows on them of course, the beginning is too unclear, but I remember her repeatedly hitting the doors and maybe screaming, and we wondered if the doors with windows would break; also we wondered if someone was going to come help her or see what was wrong with her, because we did not know what was wrong.

We kept trying to ask her what was wrong but I think she kept screaming and hitting the doors with windows, with both of her fists wildly; she was making the doors move like they might burst open, but it seemed that the doors were thicker & stronger than they appeared.

We were a bit disturbed by her behavior and worried that us being there was negatively effecting/affecting her, so we decided to leave, hoping that would help calm her down; I may have had the feeling that she was trying to tell us something and/or she just really wanted to leave and/or to come outside again, since they appeared to never be allowed to go outside & they seemed to be forever trapped in their probably nice looking rooms.

We walked out surprised by that experience and by the changes made to the buildings, and we talked about how we thought that there should be workers & security there to help, and that the people should be allowed to go outside sometimes.

We walked up some steps or an escalator to a building that looked like Walmart inside, and I think my former classmate & I went our separate ways; then I noticed a few groups of former classmates of mine walking among the shoppers in the store.

But they appeared to be separated into gangs or something, one gang of my former classmates were all wearing blue jean jackets with blue jeans, and they appeared to be about to fight another group of my former classmates; so I said hello and kept walking to avoid the soon to be fight.

I then made it to a hallway of one of the college buildings with students walking around and there were a few lockers along the walls; there I came across my dad, and walked & talked with him up the hall.

At some point I noticed an older man being confronted by a woman & some men, that appeared to be his daughter & sons, in the hall; so I stopped to see what was going on.

The woman did all the talking, while the men stood back looking angry & like they were almost ready to use violence.

The woman called the man father and said that they had found out that he had been having an affair with a woman who was at the indirect insane asylum-like buildings or something like that, and she was asking how could he do that to their mother/his wife and his children like that.

She was making a huge scene and being loud, and her father appeared to be ashamed of himself; so he stood there in the hall in front of everyone, while his daughter yelled at him.

I decided to keep walking once I felt that no violence would be used, and I wanted to give them some privacy; my dad and I talked about the indirect insane asylum-like buildings as we walked, and I was going to take him to see how they looked now.

I think my dad had to go do something, so he was going to meet me there later, and so I continued walking; and I think a came across a group of men that appeared to be dressed like Mormon missionaries that usually ride bicycles or something.

This part of the dream is slightly blurry, but I think that a secret doorway hidden in a wall with either a Masonic symbol or some kind of religious/secret society symbol on it, opened on the left side of us; and a woman yelled for us to come help her.

The group of men appeared to know her and they all appeared to be part of some religious and/or secret society; the woman looked like a member of one of the Pentecostal Protestant Christian denominations and she had whitish colored skin with blonde hair that was rolled up in a bun or whatever you call it on her head, she wore no make up, and she wore a long blue jean skirt.

I followed the group of men to help the woman into this secret doorway in the wall and it led to a dark stairway, and I think we ran down it until we reached a small room.

The small room appeared to have a small kitchen, bathroom, bed room, living room, and an exit to the outside of the building.

The woman opened the door and outside I saw an abandoned part of the building with no one around except one car that drove up, we were somewhat above the ground and so a small ladder was needed to reach the ground.

The woman seemed to be in a rush and seemed to want to hurry up to avoid anyone else seeing what was going on, and an old woman got out of the car carrying what appeared to be a small old woman; the room that I was in was pretty dark and the outside light was bright, so I could not see well at first.

The woman told me to reach down the ladder and pick up what the woman handed me, which I thought was a small old woman, and the woman told me to put it in the bathroom & close the door; which I thought was odd, but I started to do it anyway.

The bathroom had a small window and so I had enough light to finally see that what I thought was a small old woman, was actually not even a human at all, it was this ugly/old/scarying looking blue witch-like looking humanoid creature wearing some odd witch-like outfit or something that was maybe a brownish & reddish & greenish color(s).

I then immediately went to close the door but the blue humanoid creature started trying to get out of a crack in the door by making itself smaller, and the woman yelled to not let it escape or something, so I tried to push the door to cover the crack; oddly the creature's outfit got smaller too, as it shrank in size.

I accidentally crushed/mushed the creature with the door when it tried to get through a small crack, so it appeared to have died; I can not remember what happened next exactly except that I was outside in an area that looked like the outside of my grandfather's house, but it was supposed to be near that secret room oddly.

My mom pulled up in a van and told me that my dad was on the campus, so I told her that I already knew and had talked with him, and then I noticed a man who may have been with that religious and/or secret society walking near us, so I went to tell him about the blue creature that I had accidentally killed.

We walked to the ladder that led to the secret room & climbed it, and we went into the secret room, and I showed him the spot where the blue creature died; all we saw was its clothing and a small pile of blue clay-looking stuff, which was not what I had seen when it first died.

The man hypothesized that the creature was probably summoned or created by a person with some kind of magic, and so the creature was not exactly independent but was probably someone's creation that was made for a certain purpose; which seemed to make sense to me.

I felt that the woman who had brought the creature to the secret room either had summoned or made it or captured it or she knew who did, and that she seemed to probably be a member of this religious and/or secret society; and that they probably had something to do with this, but I woke up.

My next dream was even weirder and even felt & looked weird compared to my normal dreams, I just remember being on this ledge-like area of a brick building, in an area of France that had buildings built into a lake or sea or something; so the water was near my feet and so the ledges around each building were like small ledges/sidewalks/docks.

You had to either swim or use boats to get to each building and the place appeared to be from an older time period or something maybe, and a big old style battleship passed by me that had a British flag on it; either a narrator spoke or somehow knowledge of the situation was somehow passed to me.

Britain and France were at war, and this new battleship was on a mission to attack the castle in France, and they hoped that their weapons on this new ship would be enough to destroy it or take it or something.

I saw no one else around and no other ships, and I think the sky was a grayish color & cloudy; the whole dream world looked & felt different, I can not describe it exactly, it was weird.

As the ship was sneaking past the buildings to reach the castle, which I could not see yet, a primitive looking submarine came from under the water and it shot a primitive missile-like weapon at the ship & sunk it.

Since Britain’s secret attack had failed, an old bomber-like plane with an America flag on it flew in the air over me on my right side, and it dropped what appeared to be a nuclear bomb into the water; so I jumped into the water and swam for my life toward land to escape the blast.

It appeared that America was supporting Britain in this war again France with air support, but the technology of the British ship was from an older era than the American bomber, which was also from an older era than our present time which was weird.

I swam faster than an Olympic swimmer to reach the land, I swam Fast!

As I swam, I think the sky was getting darker like the bomb was going to detonate or something, maybe, but I did not hear it explode as I reached land.

On the land I saw some people running in a panic past me speaking French, but I do not know what they said, I was worried about getting as far away from the bomb as I could.

I noticed a dock areas with nice small yachts, so I ran to go steal one to escape the blast, as I ran either I saw someone running with a newspaper or a narrator talked or somehow knowledge was passed to me that said that America was going to attack/bomb 3 or 4 French cities; it was almost like this was a past historic event that my dream was replaying or something, it was weird.

Oddly when I reached the dock, all the small yachts were gone and only a small white circular raft was left, so I got on it and started to row for my life out into the sea; I rowed/paddled like I had a motor attached to my boat!

At some point I saw another old bomber-like plane with an American flag on it drop another bomb on a French city in the distance on the other side of the sea in front of me, which made me panic even worse and I started rowing/paddling back toward the dock as the shock wave came toward me.

I think I was yelling out: “No, no, no, no, no, no, this can't be happening, I have to get out of here!”, as I rowed/paddled back to the dock.

To my surprise the shock wave did not reach me, but some fallout or chemical-like stuff started moving in the water toward me & the French city that I was rowing/paddling back to.

I reached the dock before the fallout or whatever could reach us and ran back to the land as people were running around screaming and yelling in French, and then I saw another old bomber-like plane with an American flag drop another bomb in the distance from the direction that the first plane had dropped its bomb that appeared to have failed to blow up earlier, except this time a French city in the distance was bombed, and I saw the bomb explode in the distance.

I stopped panicking and felt that it was almost hopeless now, and I think I even laughed, since there was a nuclear explosion that went off already to the South of me and now the North of me; and probably soon to the West & East which would mean that I would be trapped in the middle of 2-4 nuclear explosions, which would make it about 3 or 4 bombed French cities like what was somehow said/shown/known to me/? earlier when I was running to the docks.

A narrator started talking, it was a male voice speaking in English, saying something like: “After the tragedy/war/conflict/rivalries between waring powers or something like that, a new beginning or new hope of friendship or peace or cooperation may be formed or something like that”, that is a wild guess, but the male voice was saying something like that or about the future after this conflict I think.

I looked around watching and listening to the people screaming and yelling in French, wondering what should I do to help and/or what should I do, but then I woke up.

The end,
-John Jr

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sounds like there is going to be a Nuclear TA in France.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Sounds like there is going to be a Nuclear TA in France.

Hopefully not, but those were some odd dreams.

new topics

join