It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan UFO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What can I say: this looks like the real deal to me.

Of course if you have not seen it, sorry if you have.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-3-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
That's pretty strange :S Especially when it suddenly disappears. It's a really good catch though. There was a recent thread on here, posted last week, about 'thousands' of UFO sightings when the Tsunami took place. This is pretty interesting. Lets just see what the verdict of the skeptics are.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

Hopefully somebody can find an HD or at least better quality copy of the broadcast.

Just from that quality that you have provided though, I'm going with not a helicopter/bird/etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

I just tried to look for about 10 minutes straight, but it's a hard broadcast to find... there are so many around and by the looks of it, it is of the refinery burning but i cant find that exact clip online...

Edit; It's been a really slow day on ATS so i will keep looking.. kinda bored

edit on 21-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Well from what I can gather from the video, it's most likely either the March 13th or March 14th airing of "Piers Morgan Tonight" - the clip is between the 6 and 7 minute mark.

*edit: confused DVR for time show was aired.
edit on 21-3-2011 by MelvinTheMad because: retraction

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
How the hell did you spot that! Haha.

Nice find, with everything going on in Japan recently UFO Sightings have become rather common.

Would you be able to send me YOUR video recording in a RAW format so I can analyze its movement, rate of speed etc?

(By RAW Format I mean the original footage you took at its highest quality - youtube tends to downgrade quality regardless of settings)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Niice!
Finally, a "Japan UFO" that may actually be a "UFO"! lol
Nice find!

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hey, this out - was watching this CNN: Piers Morgan Tonight w/Japan Ambassador , and noticed something between 2:23 to 2:25 (two somethings, actually).

Watch the video or skip ahead to 2:23 and you'll see why I bring attention to them.

So you know what to look for -
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/931fd0895de2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b4c73040b28.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Going by the backdrop piers has behing him and the tie he was wearing, this show was from - 03 11 2011 -

There are some random interviews on his page but not of the actual footage we are looking for... hrrm - it is starting to get fustrating now.

As im not in the states, alot of the mainstream media video clips wont work for me, but maybe someone else will have some more luck -

This is where i started but i couldnt find the clip -

Piers Morgan Show - Media / Blog

Edit it could also be from 03 14 2011 - similar tie and backdrop during interview with a tsunami survivor -

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com...

But i cant find the moment of the actual clip in the OP - the show's website isnt very user friendly with media and only show's snippets of the full daily show.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Have you got the full show or just the snippet from the website?

I think that may be the same show as the OP clip, either that ( 11/03 ) or on the 14th of March....

ha talk about a wild goose chase

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So, lets raise and eliminate (if possible) some 'alternative' explanations. Why isn't it a ruptured LPG or (insert other compressed gas here) container?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join