It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So here I am!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Actually, I have been here for awhile but kept not quite making an account. I finally did because I spend so much time reading and sometimes I find myself waiting, hoping, for someone to post a particular reply (like so many of the earthquakes fall within a 10 degree range of latitude...)and it takes forever and then when it finally pops up it gets lost in the shuffle and I don't have an account so I can't even cheer that person on for finally saying it.
You should probably know, my husband thinks he hates you! But, he doesn't. Not really. He hates the amount of time I spend on here, which given the fact that I am already crazy busy (who isn't these days) cuts into his attention time and he resents it.
He tolerates the fact that I have taken to storing water. He thinks it is weird, but he tolerates it. He agreed to enlarge the garden. He loves that I have been quietly buying silver. I can't believe that he isn't on here since he is more of a science geek than I am and could easily understand the posts that I can't quite get my head around. I will keep quietly working on him. >

My basic interests on this board revolve around the fact that I do believe that *something* isn't quite right these days. I don't know if it is 2012 (creativeX2 = 4027minus3 for the bot paranoid...now if you missed THAT thread you think I am a freak, but I am okay with that!) is the real deal or not. I am a person of faith and feel like it shouldn't matter, but I also feel the need to prepare for something. I can't quite finger it.
Politically, my new party is DISAPPOINTED. And that general sense of malaise is a part of what brings me here. Perhaps I just can't believe that the world is so inept. The only viable alternative then is "evil genius" out to get us. I hope 2012 is no big deal. I hope the world keeps on turning. I hope people learn to get along. I hope everyone gets decent health care, enough to eat, and a nice little place to call their own. I would like adults of all kinds to be allowed to make their own decisions about their lives and how to live them. I had parents thank you very much and I think they did a very nice job. I don't need a governmental agency to step on the toes of their long fulfilled roles.
I would like that for the whole world but don't think there is anything wrong with a "my country first" attitude. Globalism is starting to get on my nerves as is political correctness.
I am open to and intrigued by a very wide range of topics. I have friends who span the political and social spectrum. Their differences enrich me and their varied views challenge me to dig deeply into my own. I get a fair amount of that here which is why I finally joined. Well, that and, my compass DID face east!

edit on 20-3-2011 by watcher3339 because: issues with my t key

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
welcome!

Yeah this site is fun and I registered to post for all the times I miss the chance to jump in....

Its all good reading through ATS as long as it does not make you feel afraid! thats the only downfall... I dont like getting itchy, things are gonna go as they go, its allll good.

gotta love the crazy posts about dolphins causing tsunamis though

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You and many others feel something is not "quite right".

I recommend you read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye(the single eye of the bible), developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc. The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them, in my opinion).

If you read the book you will understand many things from religions that you never understood before, it is all in the book.

Since you are a believer I link the fig tree/Udumbara prophecy that has come true in recent years(Bible and Buddhism):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Welcome, Watcher!

top topics

join