It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made the decision to join the ATS community today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
For quite some time now I have been following various subjects and discussions posted on this site. ATS has become an invariable resource for expanding my knowledge of various topics and members here continue to amaze me with their thoughtfulness and presence.

I found myself coming to this website every few days for a while, then every day and finally multiple times a day. Whenever I hear of a conflict, theory, disaster or I happen to see something being presented in a suspicious way by main stream media sources, I turn to ATS for more in-depth coverage and conversation about the subject that I could get anywhere else.

So to all ATS members out there, I am very happy to finally be among you and I look forward to engaging in some interesting topics about our world and reality.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

Glad you decided to join.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome friend were all friends on here, we disagree but have no ill thoughts.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

welcome, I no longer do evening television, coronation st is a thing of the past, its 7 hours of ATS and its great.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

You gotta miss ken barlow though.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks all, excited to be able to communicate with people finally, I look forward to hearing from everyone in the future.

top topics

join