It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many Jedi out there ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was Jedi last census.... Think I've moved to the dark side since though.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

i personally keep away from freemasonary, my dad is one

Oh no ! Remember the scene when Darth Vader said "Luke I am your Father" just Sprung to mind .Don't let him tempt you to the Darkside

edit on 22-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

i'll pay that, that made me laugh

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

Sorry I didnt m,ean to bash the religion or anything, just I find it problematic about the name as people will associate it with the film and thus not take it seriously. I do really like the idea behind the all encompasing energy. Can you tell me is this borrowed from earlier religions do you know? It seems that this might be a religion where parts from others are put together to make something new that to the founder makes more sense.

lol, i do sort of agree about the name but i must admit, if i heard of a new 'religion' called "Bob" which believed in an all encompassing energy i'd probably not even look into it... but hey, i'm a geek

i really don't know of any other religions based on the all encompassing energy.. i see Jediism as a way of thinking, not necessarily a religion, actually, i would describe it as a religion of the self in the same way Buddhism is a religion of the self. Certainly there is no denying that Jediism is based on many religions and ideals but as far as the Force goes, i am not not sure

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
any other comments ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

i'm not going to comment... well not just yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join