It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan goes on a rant on Chicago radio about Obama calling for Qaddafi to stepdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If this has already been posted please delete

Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" Farrakhan Blasts Obama For Calling For Qaddafi to Step Down (Video)

Louis Farrakhan with radio host Cliff Kelley on WVON-AM 1690 Chicago

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?
edit on 19-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Someone beat you to it. Use search before you make a post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
Someone beat you to it. Use search before you make a post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well the Mods can go ahead and delete my thread. I checked under, Breaking Political news and didn't find anything there so I thought maybe no one posted the tread.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Its right up there with the REv. Wright going on a rant about how Middle Eastern countries should be allowed to have Nuclear Weapons..

They both are free to speak their minds, as both are in the US. I would like to see opposition to Wright / Louis F to see if they can speak their mind and have their thoughts heard if they were in Libya, or any other Middle Eastern Country for that matter, without being arrested or executed for insulting Islam.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

When I watch that video and he's got his strong arm standing against the wall, what I see is black mafia through and through.
This guy is an instigator of more revolt, and he's repulsive.

top topics

join