It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a 4 star General Talk Like a Truther? Try to Debunk Brigadier General Wesley Clark! Ummmm WOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Whoa I never recall seeing this broadcast before but VERY informative to say the least!!

Taken directly from youtube poster "EXOMATRIXTV" comment section:

~interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran (2007 upto 2012) General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) -- Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian of his class at West Point. * Video interview ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos 3/5/06: "I think when you look at this country, right now, we need a 2-party system that works. We need Congress to do its job. We need real investigation of some of the abuses of authority that are apparently going on at the Executive branch. ... We've never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I've seen that for a long time."

Links:

securingamerica.com...

General Wesley Clark bio Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Im really happy to see this. I was so disappointed when he dropped out of the race. He would have had my vote in a big way. What a great position to come from to not only blow a whistle, his is more like the bugle call.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

He's discussing how 9/11 was used as an excuse to attack Afghanistan and Iraq..
Twisted and fake intel is now common knowledge..

He's in no way a truther going by that interview..
He doesn't even mention the actual events of 9/11..

Good find regardless..s&f...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've never seen this video before but I've known about the planned wars for many years now. This is actually nothing new (although it's obviously going to be new for some).

This all goes back to the days when Bush, Cheney, and their circle of friends were thought to be completely nuts by the majority of high level politicians due to their ideologies. Does the acronym PNAC ring any bells? It's The Project for a New American Century. The members of PNAC basically made up the Bush administration and it seems things have not changed all that much since that time.

For more information please take the time to read the PDF below.

Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century

SnF

Peace,

AS
edit on 19-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is what we really need but in much larger doses from more reputable military officers that know the score and aren't on some corporate payroll lobbying to sell more tools of death and destruction... Eisenhower warned us of what has and is still occurring and was completely mute afterwards... Smedley Butler spilled the beans on a coup to eliminate FDR and take over the government in the 1930s when the forebears of those now in control got impatient and wanted to implement the NWO and take charge at that time..... Even if there are others like General Clark that are willing to open the eyes of the masses, is it too late, is there enough of them, does anyone even care? If the answer to to even one of the questions was yes how long would it be until the people that took a stand would be bought off, discredited or silenced?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sounds like the Greater Israel plan has long been implemented...And Libya was on the list Clark read too...Ring any bells? Tomohawks are already pounding Libya as we speak.

I've felt for a long time that the constant aggression and bullying of the these countries will force their hand into eventually attacking...with nukes and by surprise.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
4 Star General is not a Brigadier General, it's simply "General".

* = Brigadier General
** = Major General
*** = Lieutenant General
**** = General (Once was the highest possible rank and had title of General of the Army)
***** = General of the Army (Very rare rank)

I know it's just semantics...just sayin.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
9/11 doesn't matter anymore. It was a means to an end.
A contrived hoax to justify the annexation of middle eastern territories, toward the establishment
of permanent bases and the instigation of the current unrest and wars for the cradle of civilisation, in preparation for a new stage, a new beginning and a dramatic ushering in of the ALIEN New World Order.
Everything we have seen for generations and are seeing now leads up to this year 2011.
The Georgia Stones are coming in to their own.
The worldwide underground bases will soon be kicked into action.
90% of us will put our heads between our legs and kiss our arses goodbye.
I don't mind for myself but i weep for my child.
Ah Well, Ah Well.
Accepted History is FAKE and most everything we have seen on our TV screens is FAKE.
But we never knew. But we never learned.
Tell the ones you love that you love them. Show them that you love them.
Make your peace.
Ah Well. Ah Well.
ALIEN NATURES.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
PNAC, Libya it does makes sense. The only change when Obama got into office was with Obama, the empire is still at the gates.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
He's not a "truther" in any shape or form. He just thinks that the Bush administration used 9/11 as an excuse to mount a campaign to extend US influence in the ME through force. He also thinks that there were myriad intel failures and misuses of information before 9/11 and in the run-up to the Iraq invasion.

This is not a secret. It's not even a controversial point of view.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

What also is not a secret is that these "intel failures" and "misuses" were planned in advance, too those who pulled them off, they surely are not "failures" or "misuses" at all.

The delusion that 9/11 is an Islamic Jihadist job was a farce when it was thought up in 1948.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Whatever you say. But there's no evidence that Wesley Clark agrees with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The USA is built on fear, fear of being ridiculed..most people don't have the courage to say what they actually think.

You have no evidence that he thinks it is all stupidity, either.

Imagine how many retards it takes to pull off such crap, that is one hell of a conspiracy to believe in, funny how believers can believe in incompetence and yet not believe that some key players caused it all..."directed" the incompetency.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just a point of correction to the OP - a brigader general has one star. General Wesley Clark with 4 stars is a general. In the US Army, general officers are: 1 star - brigader general; 2 stars - major general; 3 stars - lieutenant general; and 4 stars - general. During World War 2 a 5th general rank was created, 5 stars - general of the army. It was so a few of our general officers would have the equivalent rank as an English field marshal. Allegedly our 5 star rank was called General of the Army because George C. Marshall, who was intended to be the first 5 star general created due to his position at the time said that he didn't want to be known as Marshal Marshall. Anyway, there were only a few 5 star generals or admirals created during the War. The last one to die was Omar Bradley. As far as I am aware, none were created after WW2 so currently the 4 star rank of General is the highest in the US Army.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

He's discussing how 9/11 was used as an excuse to attack Afghanistan and Iraq..
Twisted and fake intel is now common knowledge..

He's in no way a truther going by that interview..
He doesn't even mention the actual events of 9/11..

Good find regardless..s&f...

well he said how the intel was misused..

misused implying / let it happen to push the agenda of war.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Whatever you say. But there's no evidence that Wesley Clark agrees with you.

Oh yes, there is evidence Clark IS a truther.

Gen. Clark is listed on the Military Officers for 9/11 Truth front page

www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org...

Here is Clark asking for a new 9/11 Investigation.

And the 7 countries in 5 yrs plan
is an Israeli directive and are all enemies
of the state of Israel.

It would appear that 9/11 was the catalyst used
to refurbish the Zionist Crusades.

edit on 3/20/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

And the 7 countries in 5 yrs plan
is an Israeli directive and are all enemies
of the state of Israel.

Every country is an enemy to Israel..
Some are just currently useful..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Every country is an enemy to Israel..
Some are just currently useful..

well in their eyes I guess that may be right,
however in the eyes of the world, some
have a live and let live attitude.
Being indifferent is not the same
as being an enemy.

Maybe Bush Jr. was actually
mimicking Israel's position when
he stated:

"Either you are with us or you're with the terrorists"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

The USA is built on fear, fear of being ridiculed..most people don't have the courage to say what they actually think.

You have no evidence that he thinks it is all stupidity, either.

His failure to mention it is pretty compelling evidence. And I don't buy that he's too frightened to say that he's a Truther either. If that's going to be your explanation every time someone doesn't say they're a Truther then you have no evidence that Barack Obama and Newt Gingrich aren't 9/11 Truthers either. You might as well just decide who thinks what according to your own personal bias.

As an aside, have you ever wondered why 9/11 "Truth" is ridiculed? Could it be that it is in fact ridiculous?

Imagine how many retards it takes to pull off such crap, that is one hell of a conspiracy to believe in, funny how believers can believe in incompetence and yet not believe that some key players caused it all..."directed" the incompetency.

I have no difficulty believing in the incompetence of Americans.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
edited out as part of retraction
of misquoted facts.

was there a coup in Israel
with a Zionist Crusades agenda ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join