It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting down Stealth/F22 and winning the war

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What US soldiers in Syria?

Russia kicked USA out of Vietnam... NOW i know for a fact you havent read a history book. By the way, what happened to Russia in Afghanistan? Korea? You realize China lost an ungodly amount of troops in Korea, its not a thing to brag about that it took Russian support and Chinese troops along with North Korean troops to even come close to defeating America, a feet that obviously didnt happen. And take a good look at Korea btw... Who was right in the end. North Korea (Communism) Is a # hole while South Korea is thriving.

At any rate, no one pushed the USA out of Korea, we are still there to this day jackass.

So when was the last war, that RUSSIAN TROOPS won? Not proxy wars like Vietnam or Korea, im talking about Russian military assets on the ground. When was the last one?
edit on 16-7-2014 by asims33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
ah so US will never lost a war if everything goes in their favor right ?

US will lost a war against enemies who can shoot back like the taliban and iraqi freedom fighters ..

US will lost a war if the enemy outnumbers them..

Russian troops finish hilter and the NAZI while US soldiers was playing around in france ..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

CHOSEN RESERVOIR. surrounded in Korea, understrength low supplies and HELD the initial Chinese attack.Then the rrest showed up we kicked their asses back across the YALU

Desert Storm 3days 4th largest army on the planet,but like most eastern armies, cannon fodder and HOSTAGES.

And everyone is SO SMALL hand to hand is a JOKE. I once pasted a Korean Paratrooper in the face after he kicked me in me I didn't feel a thing when I was drunk and I responded for insulting my new wife. One shot and I broke the guys face,for me the next day I felt AWFUL hurting an ally unnecessarily,I was wrong to respond with a martial art in that situation I just should have blocked.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
ah so US will never lost a war if everything goes in their favor right ?

US will lost a war against enemies who can shoot back like the taliban and iraqi freedom fighters ..

US will lost a war if the enemy outnumbers them..

Russian troops finish hilter and the NAZI while US soldiers was playing around in france ..

So USA Lost in Iraq? Last i checked Iraq didnt go to # until after we left recently. The Taliban beat Russia in the 80s and kicked them OUT of Afghanistan, we are still there after 10 years... Hardly "beat" us...

The USA was playing around in France huh lmao, Ever heard of D-Day? How about the Battle of the Bulge? North Africa? Italy? Its more like this - While Russia was getting their assholes #ed by Hitler in Russia, the USA and other allies were liberating Europe.

So was that your answer to my question? What was the last war that Russian military assets won? and your answer is WWII? I think you know what im getting at here. So all your chest thumping about USA crumbling against an enemy that shoots back is hilarious since the US Military has more experience than any other on the face of this planet including Russia that hasnt been in a large conflict in 30 years when they faced the Taliban and got their asses kicked.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

CHOSEN RESERVOIR. surrounded in Korea, understrength low supplies and HELD the initial Chinese attack.Then the rrest showed up we kicked their asses back across the YALU

Desert Storm 3days 4th largest army on the planet,but like most eastern armies, cannon fodder and HOSTAGES.

And everyone is SO SMALL hand to hand is a JOKE. I once pasted a Korean Paratrooper in the face after he kicked me in me I didn't feel a thing when I was drunk and I responded for insulting my new wife. One shot and I broke the guys face,for me the next day I felt AWFUL hurting an ally unnecessarily,I was wrong to respond with a martial art in that situation I just should have blocked.

look , it is CHOSIN reservoir. you are not real soldier, you dont even know the name of the most famous debacle and retreat of US marines there.. do you know that your Army was abandoned by the US marines in the chosin reservoir because the marines retreated so fast back to their ships ? the Army boys was slaughterd by the endless chinese ambushes.

It is oft repeated tactics by the chinese in korea, infiltrate the enemylines and bypassed it, setup ambushes behind the enemy and then hit the enemy in the front by overwhelming force, when the enemy retreats they will be ambushed and slaughtered... a great tactics that continues to slaughetr countless american in the vietnam. no suprise considering the chinese also trained the NVA

and while you at korean war history, do read about Unsan Massacre of the overconfident and lazy Cav soldiers.. a great fun historical piece to read, where the chinese easily penetrated the defense line and blow up the command post while setting ambush teams behind the retreating cav and again in the great indian tradition, slaughter the retreating cavalry..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Hey arent the chinese known as the "sick men of asia" by other asian countries. Ever noticed how in WW2 the US killed the japanese (who had karateh) 3 to 1 in hand to hand combat.

Also, from experience asian bones break easy. A lot easier than the average. maybe poor diet. maybe weak warrior culture. Probably both.

If china wants to take on the US in any capacity militarily then they better not cry when they get slaughtered wholesale by the US's weapon systems. which are incomparable.

"But we own the whooooole south pacific!!! see it says so on this BS ming dynasty map we have, created by a fleet our dumb as rocks emperor recalled and burned to the ground for no reason. That justifies the whole south pacific is ours. we conquered it with our non existent fleet. can't you see??? it's so obvious this is all ours." Yeah, OK. I'm thinking the middle of the 21st century is not going to go well for china. like it's all going to be some big build up, with all this hope in china and then a real hard let down when they realize it was all a trick and they were fooled by the americans...again. Seriously we have your number. my advice. chill out and let go of the whole world conquest thing. leave that to the folks that are actually good at it. Oh and get to crackin', there are Iphone 5's that need to get off the assembly line and shipped to your masters in the US. Their kids need to be able to text each other about what justin beiber is up to while they are out shopping at the mall and living a exceedingly better life.

How those noodles taste with all them tears in it?

edit on 19-7-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Anybody ever figure our where our comedian here HAILS from?
Some 3rd world DIRT ball apparently by his lack of skills.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm thinking china. His grammar, agenda and all. He sure dont have much finesse.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You couldn't have less of a clue about the history of the Korean war if you tried, could you?

By the time they'd finished "retreating to their ships", they'd destroyed, as in virtually completely, three entire shock armies.

Korea was, for the US, and it's allies, a draw at worst.

For the Chinese, a very rude wake up call. A lesson that human wave attacks do not work against superior fire power.

That's why they adapted Russian tactics. ...and we saw how well those worked in Iraq, when the NATO forces went through the "formidable" Iraqi army like poo through a goose.

Try rereading the history a bit more closely. Without the Party commentary...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

look , it is CHOSIN reservoir. you are not real soldier, you dont even know the name of the most famous debacle and retreat of US marines there.. do you know that your Army was abandoned by the US marines in the chosin reservoir because the marines retreated so fast back to their ships ? the Army boys was slaughterd by the endless chinese ambushes.

It is oft repeated tactics by the chinese in korea, infiltrate the enemylines and bypassed it, setup ambushes behind the enemy and then hit the enemy in the front by overwhelming force, when the enemy retreats they will be ambushed and slaughtered... a great tactics that continues to slaughetr countless american in the vietnam. no suprise considering the chinese also trained the NVA

and while you at korean war history, do read about Unsan Massacre of the overconfident and lazy Cav soldiers.. a great fun historical piece to read, where the chinese easily penetrated the defense line and blow up the command post while setting ambush teams behind the retreating cav and again in the great indian tradition, slaughter the retreating cavalry..

Let me give you a brief history lesson.

After WWII the USA and Soviets agreed to split Korea. The north invaded the south in 1950 and was backed by the Soviet Union. The UN passed a resolution granting immediate military support of the south. The USA contributed over 80% of the military presence in the south and even though the North Koreans and pushed all the way south as far as Busan city. The USA landed and pushed them all the way back across the 38th parallel and as far north as the Yalu river. It was at this point China got involved and contributed 1,300,000 troops and after 3 years of fighting both sides agreed to a ceasefire at the 38th parallel.

Now, the Chosin Reservoir was a battle in which the Chinese had more than DOUBLE the troops that UN forces had. Despite this, the battle lasted 17 days and the UN forces lost about 5 thousand troops while china lost over 20 thousand with an additional 20 thousand wounded. Completely surrounded and out numbered 2-1 the UN forces inflicted a total of 48 thousand casualties (both dead and wounded) to the Chinese while UN forces suffered 9 thousand including wounded.

So now i ask you... Who was "slaughtered"? 48 thousand casualties compared to 9 thousand? How about this, the entire Korean war casualties:

China and North Korea total strength: 1,642,000 troops
USA and UN: 942,000 troops

700,000 troop advantage to China and the North

Now, Missing or Dead:

North Korea: 406,000
China: 600,000

South Korea: 217,000
USA: 36,500

So... China lost 600,000 men while USA lost 36,000 - You still say its a slaughter? Me too, just a slaughter of Chinese and not USA.

I still didnt get an answer to my earlier question. What was the last armed conflict that Russian military assets on the ground won?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
GUYs I am sorry but playing WHACKAMOLE with this guys is amusing me,guess he didn't know scouts don't surrender too easily.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

GUYs I am sorry but playing WHACKAMOLE with this guys is amusing me,guess he didn't know scouts don't surrender too easily.

im sorry that you are incapable of learning the historial lessons and accepting the historical fact about US debacle and slaughter in korea and vietnam. Some even persist in the fictional enemy casualties that numbering in millions which is unbelievabe that only a delusional american would believe such propaganda.

bullets dont respect your nationality, they dont care if you are american or not, a badly motivated and badly lead soldiers like US military in korea and vietnam would be slaughtered no matter if they pretend otherwise and creating this massively skewed body count ratio.

i guess the next war will be another debacle where future historian will say US military never learned from it's mistakes in vietnam and thus fell into the same trap again.

a sad day to see americans who are so deep indelusion about their belief in military superiory when there is none... i guess its the usual case of Emperor with No Clothes Syndrome again..

i rest my case

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

im sorry that you are incapable of learning the historial lessons and accepting the historical fact about US debacle and slaughter in korea and vietnam. Some even persist in the fictional enemy casualties that numbering in millions which is unbelievabe that only a delusional american would believe such propaganda.

bullets dont respect your nationality, they dont care if you are american or not, a badly motivated and badly lead soldiers like US military in korea and vietnam would be slaughtered no matter if they pretend otherwise and creating this massively skewed body count ratio.

i guess the next war will be another debacle where future historian will say US military never learned from it's mistakes in vietnam and thus fell into the same trap again.

a sad day to see americans who are so deep indelusion about their belief in military superiory when there is none... i guess its the usual case of Emperor with No Clothes Syndrome again..

i rest my case

Show some sources for my "skewed" body count. Show some sources for the last war that Russia won (which you are continuing to avoid answering).

I'm glad you rest your case because you really need to stop embarrassing yourself. I have already explained why Korea was no slaughter of the USA, in-fact it was a slaughter of Chinese troops.

Show us some sources backing up your claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join