It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SQUIRRELS EXHIBIT UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
SQUIRRELS EXHIBIT UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR

I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it with my own two eyes. Well, the Democratic convention is real soon, and the other day I saw two squirrels diggin holes and burying nuts. Can this be this just a coincidence? This gathering of the nuts, what does it have to do with the politics of one party? Is this A SIGN???

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is chit-chat or politics at best. Squirrels are not "Cryptozoology and Mythical beasts"!

I think all politicians are nuts.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A large pack of cats has resently dissappeared at my trail park. They all up and went. Where they went i do not know but maybe that has something to do with the story above.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
This is chit-chat or politics at best. Squirrels are not "Cryptozoology and Mythical beasts"!

I think all politicians are nuts.

Giant Squirrels are though

Description: The black giant has distinctive coloring: the coat on the underside is pale yellow, and the back is black. The ears are short and round. The feet are quite broad and have strong claws. This squirrel can reach a foot and a half in length, with another foot for the tail, and it can weigh up to four and a half pounds.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Giant Squirrels are though

More suspicious squirrel activity?

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

More suspicious squirrel activity?

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Zzub]

LMFAO

I actually did laugh out loud when i saw that picture

looks like their everywhere

[edit on 21-7-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think the hiding of the nuts symbolises we should all be taking our hard earned money to the isle of man or cayman islands, maybe even get a swiss account..
Take it wherever just don't let it sit here idling in our bank accounts because the liberals are coming and the squirrels know it!

top topics

join