It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse GHOST HORSEMAN. Japan Earthquake.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

very interesting however you cant just see it and say that it is a ghost could be anything it might even be a fake still very interesting

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad
Thats creepy! Wasnt there a similar video of a horseman during the Egypt protests?

Yes, there was.
Here is a video debunking that horseman.
Now... let's see about this blue reflection of a car driving by.

David Grouchy
edit on 19-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

... so we can debunk this.

Yes, I can see two headlights.
It's the reflection of a car driving by on the lense.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wonder why these dudes are horsemen? Maybe because horses are all the had when the bible was written? If the bible was written today, would they be the motorcycle men, or the segway men of the apocalypse?

These guys need to get on the ball, they are going to have a hard time destroying the earth with horses, we have tanks and chit now ya know? I think the riders need to upgrade!

Or perhaps by horsemen they mean horse-man hybrids? Now that would be scary......

Or maybe there was a translation issue and they actually meant NORSEmen of the apocalypse? Time traveling Vikings perhaps?

Yeah I know I'm not being serious about this, which shows you how seriously I take the whole "Horsemen of the apocalypse" thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
people are getting all excited i believe bc they actually believe that they are seeing the effect of the horseman, or just want it to be true. a few others even believe that it is a sign that is a lens flare/reflection etc etc. they think that even though it can be debunked, the fact that it showed up at all and got that attention was an omen in itself

either way, it does seem we are halfway to the end. by no means do i believe the world can end, but we can end ourselves now. rather its 10 billion years, or we only last the next few months, the final horseman will arrive to pluck us from the earth

till then lets not post stupid stuff, or at least not encourage people taking it too far please

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I concur. It looks like a car, but the fact that it is being interpreted as a horse is indeed significant.

People are searching for reasons as to why the world is ending, because it is. Look inside of yourself and you'll know this reality is deconstructing. It's a major blow to the ego, but will save you some pain in the coming months as things get more and more dramatic.

Let's see where the next one appears!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
First, I would like to address the scientific side.

With the video in Cairo: I took the first video that came out and put it to frame by frame and it showed that the image might have been behind objects disproving the reflection theory, however, when the second and more clear video came out I put it through the same frame by frame and it clearly shows the light stays on top of the background proving it to be a reflection. Not to mention three other small circles of light on the left side that follow the exact speed and course changes as the main reflection.

With the video of the Dome: To me, in a frame by frame it appears to be a person running for their life. The video is too grainy to zoom and show any detail.

Second, I would like to address the Spiritual side.

I realize that things of the supernatural sometimes will disguise themselves to be seen only by those who are worthy of the knowledge being given, therefore, could it have been? Maybe.

What gets me is that the person who posted the idea in the first place labeled it as the fourth horseman and everyone took it as fact. If It is a horseman of the Apocalypse how can we know for sure which one it is?
Also, the horsemen are to ride. Just because it is seen in different places at different times does not show proof or otherwise that it is a different horseman. They are to be/were released to ride, not just to appear. If it is the horseman of death than it has a long ride ahead if it.

Personal thoughts: Are they the horseman? I don't know. Has it been released? I think there is little doubt that the end of time has begun. There are too many coincidences to ALL the different prophesies occurring today in the World to think otherwise. Just in the Bible it says, "there will be wars and rumors of wars" this is happening. It says there will be massive natural disasters, this is happening(even if HAARP is causing it). It says that a third of the fish will die, a third of the birds will die, a third of the plants will die, and a third of the people will die. We have mass animals and fish dieing off. With the earthquake in Japan and a possible meltdown of the power plants the radiation fallout could cause many deaths Human and otherwise. There are power plants in California that could cause problems and a big quake is predicted in this area for this weekend(my P.O. is Monday night or Tuesday). With all the activity on the New Madrid this could cause massive problems(yep, you guessed it, there are power plants in the area). Many of the "Prophets" say nuclear explosions, this does not HAVE to be bombs. There is a large volcano known a Mount Vesuvius in the Med. That is in a very active earthquake zone. Have you been watching Yellowstone? There are many many other examples going on right now to get into. So to answer my question, Has it been released? I think, in a metaphysical sense, THEY Ride.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So the way i see it is that they recorded the screen of whatever that was on and walked behind it with something creating a reflection....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
OK

The metrodome video was a worker inside, google i can't be bothered

The Egypt one was a lens flare from that huge fire burning to the left, notice it moves with the camera ?

And this one this Japan one looks to me like a normal every day car going down the road, there was other videos saying Japan UFO and yeah it did look odd but millions of people watched it live on TV i an all, and i can tell you half of thos UFOs was in fact helicopters, its just the videos are so bad it looks odd i would put money on this Japan horseman being a normal everyday car if somebody could just find the proper HD report

Four horsemen

More chance of it being The Three Bears & Little Red Riding Hood

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
now i LOVE these videos. but anything from the bible is based on sumerian 'mythology' and god knows what came before that.

the 'true bible' is buried beneath the vatikan in 7 miles of books no one is allowed to ever see.

a 'horse' in the sumerian-biblical sense could mean anything. it could mean a horse, it could mean an annuki ufo, it could mean a half-breed animal human creation, it could mean anything.

the bible is written so convoluted, because they did not want the real story getting out.

im a VERY spiritual person, i believe in god. but these books were written by the 'leaders' of their times.

now, if you are a seasoned ATSer, then you know, every single govbernment on earth, EVERY ONE, lies to their peoples.

what, you think 2000 or 4000 years ago, big govn did not lie?

the thing i fear is, big govn knows what the bible is, and using state of the art, never before released special fx, they can 'create' the apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Second, I would like to address the Spiritual side.

. . .

I think, in a metaphysical sense, THEY Ride.

Well said Agarta.

I find that line of reasoning very compelling. The idea that, no matter how it came about, if people are taking it as a sign then it has become a sign and maybe something not to be lightly brushed aside. In that spirit I enjoin this counterpoint.

To me,
I always thought the important thing to know about the horsemen was their name. Do we know the name of this horseman? The name would tell us a little more about them.

Consider it this way. I write a book about the entire history of famine. Would the Sendai Tsunami appear anywhere in it? Or I write a book about the entire history disease, is this where it should appear. Could it be war, or death.

Maybe, maybe not.
But in the entire arch of human existence I don't think this event would even appear as a footnote, in the life story of any of these horsemen.

So that only leave forward looking, or prophecy, as the reflection in the lens doesn't fit into any kind of a continuous narrative from a historical perspective on any of the named horsemen.

And in that sense what you suggest is that the horseman in Cairo was the beginning of a chain of events. And that this reflection in Japan, too, is the beginning of a chain of events.

On those grounds, I hear you. To use the old 70's term, I dig what you're sayin. But, and now here is where I disagree.

The events in Cairo were triggered by someone immolating themselves. Just as the turn of fate in Vietnam was triggered by a monk immolating them self. So, my feeling is that in the future when the history is written, the path of self immolation will be presented as having a cause and effect chain. Not lens flare. And even then, it will require a third one, to set the complete pattern.

David Grouchy
edit on 19-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Last weeks new scientist is a classic. Of course its a real bummer to all those people who absolutely believe in what they see in wobbly, dark, blurred, flashing etc images.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ok so since when do cars have legs?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It`s a reflection,you can see that quite clearly in the videos.Look at the
surrounding area where the object is seen,and you will see it`s obviously
filmed behind a window.
And all this Four Horseman stuff on here is quite frankly ridiculous ,and resides
in the nut house along with the rest of this end of the world fear-mongering nonsense.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Elmer_Dinkley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join