It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An end to poverty, malaria, famine, sickness and exploitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sixty years into the space age and these things are still a very real problem all over the world. It still seems a long way off but together we can do something to stop them. In my home country the UK tonight, a charity called Comic Relief are holding their annual telethon to raise money towards helping people stricken by these misfortunes, and others. I for one have given all I can afford towards this great cause. I do not wish to seem to be imposing but as a long standing member here at ATS I'd like to ask that you, my fellow members consider following suit and donating something to Comic Relief tonight, tomorrow night any night in fact. Just go to this URL and securely donate whatever you can afford.

donate.comicrelief.com...

Even a penny is better than nothing.

Thank You

To the moderators and administrators:

I have chosen the social issues forum as it seemed the most appropriate. If you consider this thread to be in breach of the ATS T's & C's, remove it. I will take no offence. Equally, if you agree with the sentiment behind this thread, I would very much appreciate it if you would consider moving it to or covering it in the ATS Live forum or promoting it as best you can.

Here's that URL again:

donate.comicrelief.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
P.S. If you see this thread, please, please, please star it and flag it to draw it to the attention of as many members as you can. Even if that's all you do, it will help.

Thank you all again

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I really wish I had any money to offer - I live on $38 a month. All I can offer is a foundation and a structure for change. If you think the organizers might be interested, please offer them the content of the two threads I present: The End of Entropy (the foundation; read first) and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform (the structure).

Both are linked in my sig.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you for the S&F I will take a look at the articles you referenced.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
bump

second line

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by digdeep
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you for the S&F I will take a look at the articles you referenced.

Most welcome. I do hope they bring something you can use.

Also, I hope others come in and discuss...

top topics

join