It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to get into a secret society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
question how could i get into a secret society, if i do not know anyone in one. Becuase I would love to be in one, that is my ultimate goal in life.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
question how could i get into a secret society, if i do not know anyone in one. Becuase I would love to be in one, that is my ultimate goal in life.

No offence, but a simple google search could have saved the trouble, even looking through old threads aswell. Some you have to be invited and others you can just ask.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
by not asking such questions in an open forum i guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Now any secret society that answered back wouldn't be,,, well very secret would they

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
oh for the love of god

take the hint and use the damn search button alright!!

as for secret societies...i doubt unless u can buy ur own way in then u wont get in. And Masons are not a secret society...its a gentlemens club that is normally behind closed doors...yes its got a lot to do with reliegon and unity but no animal slaughter or # # # anyone comes up with sometimes.

If u really wanna see...why dont u use the google search or Bolean to search on ATS,,,,or ask close family as u nvr know...one of them is probably in the masons...hell my dad and grandpa are and i get to know what thye do. Yes u may need an invite to join but stop whining and do something about it if ur old enough.

dont always beleive what u read...somethings need personally found out and not read from some wacked out nut online.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Gryffen]

top topics

join