It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Storm coming in to the west coast?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think you guy's need to see this... just in case....

MassiveStorm

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think Dutch is the new Sorcha Faal. But he sure does have a nice French Underground intro...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
WHOA!!!!
WTF????????

edit on 18-3-2011 by Jazzscapez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
First he's raving about radiation now it's a "MEGA STORM"! Too bad he has no idea what he's talking about.

Well, yes. It is a big storm. The North Pacific is known for big storms. But that storm will not hit the west coast. It will be pushed away by the North Pacific high which is very firmly established.

There is a bit of a low developing off of the Oregon coast. It will travel south but, again, the North Pacific high will keep it from going ashore for the most part. Nothing mega but the surfers might be stoked, maybe some rain.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm at the point to where when anyone calls out doomsday it makes me want to puke.

Thanks for the heads up though

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Cool, rain for my barrels!
Hey if my solar is gonna be affected i gotta find some good!
Not worried, think lithgow said it best.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
hey you'd be surprised....
Dutch has his moments, but, he also sources ALL his information, for you to check out on your own and make up your mind accordingly...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow, this Dutchinese guy certainly has a poor outlook. He's looking to magnify everything normal to as bad as he can. :shk:

Sure there could be a big storm. I was raised in Vancouver, and have seen rain of biblical porportions - yes, it has rained there for over 40 days straight before, with minor flooding in the yards, and some basements.

If there is any form of radiation coming in over the Pacific, wouldn't a big storm be good? As long as it rained along with the wind, I would think that it would wash away the particles before they hit land, and yes, they'd be in the ocean, but at least not all over the people.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Accuweather Forecasts

Apparently the winds are shifting back around toward Tokyo for now. That is where the danger lies. There will be no immediate danger to North America unless there is a major explosion that propels particles high into the atmosphere. It is very unlikely to affect North America at this point.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Would this storm be in the form of snow or rain? What are the weather patterns up in Alaska and Canada this time of year. It is a big storm but it is not perfectly organized. My guess is that it will break up into smaller parts. It looks like a hurricane but not as organized.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"The largest storm ever." according to dutchsince. Does this guy sensationalize much? This guy thinks every storm, earthquake, fart, or dead animal in the road is the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Haha most hilarious! I wouldn't even bother coming in these types of threads anymore but the comedy is too much to stay away from.

*Simpsons comic book nerd guy voice*
"Worst storm ever"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wanted to say thank-you for the *down2Earth* reply...(lol) I wasn't trying to be a fearmonger but if this was true I wanted to make sure all in Cali knew about it. I was wondering since you seem to to *know* how these things work.. have you seen the video about the guy that predicted the 85 World Series EarthQuake says another will hit cali March 19th 11... any thoughts?

thanks again =0)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

thanks james.. I'm glad I could make you giggle. As I said to someone else.. I wasn't trying to scare anyone. This guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I figure there's enough crap going on..just wanted to look out for my neighbors...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
thankyou for the info! I'm glad you chose to school me instead of putting me down for wanting to warn..anyways... really appreciate it..and.. I should have thought about putting that weather link in... I'm still learning how to post the *right* way... lol stay blessed =0)

also... there is this guy Phage that posted an answer that was *intelligent* and not *negative* so I asked him if he heard about the guy that predicted the 86 quake is predicting another... he was on fox news... I know ATS has a forum on it. I was wondering your opinion?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: when I use the link button it won't work...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here's the guy's video for today.. March 18th 2011... California EQ

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

thanks james.. I'm glad I could make you giggle. As I said to someone else.. I wasn't trying to scare anyone. This guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I figure there's enough crap going on..just wanted to look out for my neighbors...

Hey sorry I probably didn't word my post the best. I honestly wasn't trying to come off as mean spirited or anything. I wasn't making fun of your post, I was talking about the YouTuber freaking out about a storm.

Usually threads about upcoming events like this contain links to sensationalist YouTube videos, that's really all I was commenting on. That, and the fact that usually people will come around and start talking about Nibiru or pole shifts if the topic has anything to do with weather or geologic related events. Even more humor.

I am glad you posted the info about the storm though, living in the PNW its relevant to me!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

awww ty james... I do feel better now..lol and I totally get what your saying. If a fly farts wrong on Utube we're gonna hear about the fly being possessed by demons...haha Anyways... really appreciate the explanation.. most people would have just left a fu back to me..lol

edit on 18-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: bad link

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

That earthquake is from Jan. 2010

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

omg.. thanks for saving me..(god I can be sooo stooPID..lol )

earthquake.usgs.gov...

If you all have your own EQ site you go to... please do. The website I have here doesn't up-date as fast...but you'll see here that cali's been hit a couple times...4+

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 18-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: adding another EQ map link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join