It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fate of Atlantis!? Stop searching, start living!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, I found Atlantis, and suprisingly it is all around us. You just have to pay attention to it, so you will become consciouss off it.

The only thing we have to do, is to start to think like an Atlantean. In other words, we have to turn the world around, and it's not so hard to do, as it sounds. If you control your emotions, you can control the things that are happening. Stop fighting the world and live with it instead. it is trying to show you the way, not harm you. Join the right dream and make the right decisions for it.
I hope this reaches the right people, and will help them a little bit. I could get more deeply into the subject, but I don't want the wrong people to know.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mokahz

What are you talking about?!

From what I know, America is the New Atlantis. This country is reliving certain energetic patterns of that civilization. Profound, indeed... This overly masculine energy is about to play itself out, but I'm wondering what aspects of the fall are going to hit us here in North America.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mokahz

Your right. If every single person on this Earth right now, just got in a feeling of happiness/love for one minute, im curious on what it would feel like. Then I think of species that have evolved twice as long as us and have accomplished this. It can happen, it's just going to take changes and hard times to get to that place.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
To think that our world has the resources like internet and social networking, a spiritual revolution is not really too far away. Unfortunately, its taking war and violence to show the masses they have the freedom to create the world they live in. Like the revolutions that are currently happening over in the middle east, the collective effort of love and imagination would easily create a government more powerful than any current government on this planet, a truly enlightened society would be light years ahead of any form of mediation or currency. Nobility and promotion of the truth will help us grow out of our current dark age and into a golden Atlantis-like existence.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What I mean is to consciously stay happy. If there is a day, where the world weighs a ton on your emotions, just keep grinning, the next day it will get easier... try to find the right decisions for Atlantis and not Armageddon.

It is not just America, it's the whole world. In german it's kinda obvious, because a book with a collection of Maps
is called "Atlas" or some (50 or so) years ago it was called "Atlant". In Greek mythology "Atlas" was the god who carried the whole earth on his shoulders. So it is Atlantis, because you're home is the whole "Atlas" or "Atlant" I don't know if it's understandable in english, but i have trust in your intelligence^^

I personally learned a lot, which I thought was impossible since the end of last year. Perhaps it has something to do with my decision to use the Tzolkin Calendar and writing down what happened each day, perhaps it would have happened anyway. I just keep going with it, because if I am just doing and saying crazy things, I could forgive myself, but if it's true, and I would ignore it, I couldn't.

I won't say what I really believe what's going on, as I can't prove it, but I think I remembered some things why and when we came here. I admit I was a little bit scared for a second or so, but then it became kinda funny for me. Take a look at black-white and red colours in music videos as they were the atlantean colours (e.g. Queen Wembley 86) or listen to the "Who the # is B.O.B. Mixtape" or "The Worlds Enemy" by Bone Thugs and Harmony. You won't need to read between the lines, to get closer to what I think is the truth.
You could also try to google "Luminari"... if there aren't any infos there, then try youtube "The Legend of Atlantis - It's time to wake up" as it helped me a lot to really believe this and kept me from questioning my sanity.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Atlanteans? Aren't they still around?

I think they are living amongst us, in a different reality. Perhaps they have floating cities, space cars, and all kinds of things... Perhaps a paralell dimension, who knows, if the right kind of perspective change were to occur, then we might have all kinds of interesting experiences, and see all kinds of interesting things, visiting other planes, interacting with higher realities, all while still appearing to exist in the regular world that we know today.
edit on 18-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Puts me in mind of Randy Travis's song. He sings about how loving deeper then the ocean and higher then the stars. he says the ocean is salty and stars sometimes fall. Thinking like atlanteans didn't work out well for them.A lucky rabbits foot didn't help the rabbit.First bird gets the worm second rat gets the cheese. You can keep it and while you are humming about how much you want it. I will keep rdy for the opposite, Better to be prepared for the worse and hope for the best. Instead of humming at the mountains..My glass is neither half empty nor half full it is almost empty but I have a full bottle in the fridge..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There have been some brotherhoods... One who were the masters of the invocation of spiritual beeings, and the others for the evocation of spiritual beeings. the guys invocatin and evocating these spirits lived here, the spirits are in another dimension, and they are still around, and if you're not afraid, and if you want to talk with them, you can! Or at least I seemingly can.. as they told me most of this! I also want to mention, that the war between those brotherhoods is over, and that they joined together for the bigger purpose. (They messed with the wrong guys!)

This will not mean, that there will be a war in those primitive ways that we think about it.Those Luminari Guys know what they're doing... and it is going on... just try to make the right decisions. For example, stop saying thanks when you buy something in a shop. There is nothing to thank for in this case for example and you will see after two or three weeks not saying thank you, but "I am sorry" instead you will feel free, because you'll become free... more free of the wrong dream...
edit on 18-3-2011 by Mokahz because: I am sorry! I forgot it!

top topics

join