It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed for speaking the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
this should compile a bed of rage in your soul to make real change and get off your ass to finally do it,obviously pickets n protests dont work [SNIP] gets worse,use their policies against them,fire with fire

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title. Also please don't post videos without a proper description of the content of the videos.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I began laughing hysterically when I saw michael jackson

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Fixed links:
Michael Jackson music video

Martin Luther King Jr. speech from 1968

this should compile a bed of rage in your soul

...why, exactly...? And what do either of these videos have to do with your thread title?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ledzeppelin489

obviously i have been threadward towards the wrong people sorry,im gonna start my own site called bringemdown.com u guys are willfullyignorant.com

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Instead of insulting us, why don't you try explaining what you mean? You never know who may agree with you...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
M.L.K... M.J.......

I see where this is going...........

B J

( Black - Jesus )

(For those whom fail to connect my dots, consume the dry humor & take heede to the walking cliche's... I of course find/found something 'fishy' about the entire M.J ordeal. (who didn't...)

No offense OP,

My intentions were not to insult; your style does come across as 'in your face' and 'underground' ... tainted with a bias in a general direction I care not to point out, but some follow (
) ...which is not the sort of 'evidence' , "I" follow.

M
edit on 17-3-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
M.L.K... M.J.......

I see where this is going...........

B J

( Black - Jesus )

UMMMMMMM....how did you get Black Jesus through comparison of Martin Luther King, and Micheal Jackson?
I dont see the logic.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

its not an insult if it isnt true,why dont you use your ears and figure it out urself,ur big people right,i shouldnt have to spoon feed something so apparent to you, if u dont listen to the lyrics and just do a quick browse what do u expect,nothing less than a D minus on your attention skills thundercatz

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

edit on 17-3-2011 by Slinki because: Obviously pointless...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I truly think Michael was killed. Something weird definitely went down.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What the heck?

I'm really confused here.

Please explain a bit better, as I have no idea what this thread is even about.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So true my friend, so true!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

We can do all that but since you are on a forum and you started a thread obviously trying to inform us something, then why don't you go ahead and do that yourself?

Mate, understand there are some people who don't know much and need enlightenment, while others already know what you are on about, and also know this is a forum, meaning you need to be a bit more descriptive so people can get what you fully mean, and either accept, refuse, or debate back and forth.

I'll go ahead and use the last statement MLK said on the very clip you posted.

"I was hungry, and you fed me not"

edit on 17/3/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So your saying MJ was killed because he made a song about how bad TPTB are? What about the tons of people that say the same thing and aren't killed?

You can't just post a few videos and unspecific rhetoric and then insult people when they don't get what you are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Maybe this'll help your case then, OP.

"Michael Jackson warns of 2012 Illuminati conspiracy?" In the video below, MJ says "We have 4 years to get it right, or else it's irreversible"

"Illuminati Killed Michael Jackson Part 1"

edit on 17/3/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Maybe the thread-starter should have shown these videos also, about M.Jackson speaking
about Music-industry Illuminati etc.
1:

2:

edit on 17/3/11 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Michael Jackson suffered from a cardiac arrest, it was previously believed that he overdosed on painkillers, although this was proven false. The cardiac arrest was brought on by the combination of drugs in his body, he was a walking cocktail of drugs, so it's not really a surprise that he died. His doctor is technically responsible for his death, as he prescribed the meds, but I don't think he did it on purpose.

I just wonder why people feel that every single person in the world is out to get them, or is in on the ZOMG NWO/ILLUMINATI/BANKER/REPTILIAN!!!1!!ONE! Paranoid much?
edit on 17/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
So your saying MJ was killed because he made a song about how bad TPTB are? What about the tons of people that say the same thing and aren't killed?

You can't just post a few videos and unspecific rhetoric and then insult people when they don't get what you are trying to say.

MJ isn't just an average person. He has millions of fan's(people that borderline fanatically support him) that would absorb what he was saying.

As for the MLK video, he had to of known. Really sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
lmao...i've been waiting for the OP to enlighten us with the cryptic message on the thread he started..but now your all doing the thread for him,assuming his talking about jackson getting murdered.

edit on 23-3-2011 by snapperski because: bad grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
errrr... i am not quite sure what you mean after all, interesting post.

top topics

join