It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN diplomats: Agreement reached on Libya no-fly zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Well it is about time as Kaddafi has Bengazi surrounded and it about 48 hours from totally crushing the resistance. Lets hop the UN acts quickly.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
good news indeed. well, at least it seems that way ! Lets hope the best for the outcome !

not sure where that will lead to at the end.....

and again... a little to late i think....as usual !

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here we go again. Another day, another war. l wonder how many innocents will die this time for OIL.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is extremely odd, I have no hessitation accepting this news as valid .However this morning I watched a report on my local MSN stating that the resolution had failed to pass the G8 , apparently even America voted against it .A french minister was quoted as saying any advantage was lost as it was not enforced earlier . I did not believe or accept the report, as it smelled like sulphur to me .When this happens it will happen fast .It will be when most of the Northern Hemisphere is sleeping and I have no doubt it will be after the market has closed .Peace is about to go in to hinding .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
nothing like waiting until the last minute....nothing new from the U.N. hope its not to late....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It seems agreement has been reached at the UN,
"The United Nations Security Council has adopted a resolution on a no-fly zone over Libya as troops loyal to Col Gaddafi advance on rebels." circa Daily Mail. Looking for links.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 17-3-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

top topics

join