It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm a Christian Conspiracy Researcher

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello all.

I'm a Christian that has been booted from pretty much EVERY major Christian forum on the net due to my conspiracy leanings.

Christians don't make the connection between what happens in the bible and what is going on in the real world. There is a prophetic disconnect and the reason is because they are SCARED due to lukewarm faith and a lack of understanding and research.

Any attempts to expose the NWO are attacked anhd ridiculed on Christian forums. There are TONS of gatekeepers on those sites, they are totally infiltrated. All resistance to government is quickly squashed and other more timid members are intimidated and dont post what they really feel.

So now I'm here. If there are any other Christians on this site who have been through the same kind of thing then let me know in this thread and feel free to PM me for useful resources and some of my personal insights into whats going on regarding biblical prophecy and world events.

God bless us all.

Armor.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So, can I ask you how you feel about the May 21st Rapture date being given?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArmorOfGod

Hi There!

Yes, I understand very clearly your experiences and I have had similar things happen.

I no longer trust the mainstream Churches as being true to the Message of The Holy Scriptures. I have been totally exiled from life here in U.K. I was repeatedly bullied in jobs because I was doing "too well". I now do not work and am long term sick, my own choice as I cannot stand the bullying anymore and now I live a very quiet life and watch from the peripheries.

In the mainstream churches if you have leanings toward a true understanding of Christ and The Prophets then you will find no acceptance there. All institutions these days are heavily controlled and the participants are hoodwinked.

There is no conspiracy anyway. It is very real indeed. Not that I think any of it really matters now. We are entering a time of great upheavel and will have to pass through the fire of God and Nature's Wrath befor a new age can begin.

I wish I could be more optimistic, but with what I know I am now resigned to a life of watching, waiting and praying. It is hard when you are real about Faith. What we call God The Father, YHVH, The I AM, is the very Creator of all that is in Eternity. It is the Eternal One, The Alpha and Omega. We call Him Father because that is what the One who we call his Messenger, Yeshua (Jesus) Christ The Messiah told us is the Way we should relate to The Great Creator. I believe Yeshua and The Prophets wholeheartedly! And what is written in Revelations is coming to pass and will come to pass. No man can stop it.

Of course it will come as a natural event, just as the plagues upon Egypt and other Bible phenomena came as natural events. The Almighty One made nature and all times and seasons are the unfolding of Creation and The Almighty has arranged for all things to happen in their due time.

Peace be with you, true Christians now are being ostracized here in the west as well as other areas of the earth. My life has been much like Jeremiah the prophet; a life of loss and abandonment and misery from the very beginning. But I understand why and accept my lot. Yes, sometimes I get very angry, even with The Lord, but then I soon realise how futile this is; it is like a man crying to the volcano please don't erupt!!!

Every moment of all that happens is indeed in the Will of The Almighty One. Question Him if you like, but He is perfection and we are just worms, as He spoke about Jacob even being just a worm.

My one solace in this life is that a better dimension awaits, though I by no means rest easy that even I will find a place in that Kingdom, but I do hope upon it. We are all sinners, some worse than others. But I have made it this far by following Christ and with all the misery I have bore, it is still nothing compared to the martyrdom of Peter, Paul and countless thousands of martyrs of The Christian Faith.

The true Church is and always was in our own heart and in the hearts of others. It is Spirit and cannot be housed in mere wood, iron and stone (like the idols of idolatory that have neither ears to hear, eyes to see or mouths to speak for they are merely matter).

There ya go; that is why the mainstream Churches don't accept me! And neither do I accept them as Christ did not accept the Temple and as the priests of The Temple did not accept Christ.

Peace be upon us all in this time of uncertainty and all that we must face in this time and season.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

It's a load of bull, the Bible doesn't give a date so neither can we, we can make a good guess to the round about year due to world wide events and nothing more. Do you have a source to that 21st date? I'd love to see what nutter who gave it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

Hi chiefsmom...nice to meet you.

I havn't heard of any date setting for the rapture.

I dont hold to any kind of 'rapture' view until Jesus comes in the clouds and we are gathered to be with him in the air.

Thats the rapture as far as I'm concerned. The gathering of the saints at the second advent. Whats your view?

Is there a Christian section on this site?

God Bless,

Armor.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Welcome.

I am a Christian, too. I also take any message boards for what they are... just message boards. They are more of a social gathering place for the free exchange of ideas and information than anything. However, some people are very passionate on this site (as with any open message board forum).

The way I look at it, I believe that in general, conspiracies and unexplainable things do exist. This is the place to talk about them. As far as pursuing these topics on Christian forums, it is kind of irrelevant to discuss how to change oil at quilting club.

I actively attend a church and I will not force or recruit anyone to join it. I come to this forum for information first and opinion second. The way I see it, information is power and opinions are like as-*^#%.... you get the picture. But opinions help us think. They allow us to question. There is nothing wrong with that in a world that is run by Satan (2 Cor 4:4, Eph 2:2, John 12:31). It would not be very Christian to accept things of this world at face value.

For the record, as a Christian there are things that I or anyone else will not have answers for. I do believe that one day, more and more answers will be revealed (like the earth DOES go around the sun... not the other way around.)

There are some interesting folks and topics here. Enjoy, learn, teach, and God bless

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I don't know if I would say I have had the exact same experience as you, but get where you are going. I am a little short of time now, but I'll try to elaborate more tonight if I get some time...very busy.

Welcome aboard, bro!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I am a confirmed Lutheran Christian and I have read most of the bible. I do not believe Christianity is accurate and I do not claim any religion, although very knowledgeable on the subject. I have come to believe that any religion that empowers a single entity is just a cult. I love to debate religion! One of my favorites! Welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome to this forum. I hope you won't be disappointed when people start slamming you for believing the Bible or for being a christian. Stick around and filter through the hate.

I sent you a pm with some links to some christian conspiracy forums.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by houseoftheangels

Thanks for your response house.

Seems like you;ve been down this road. I havn't had the chance to join a church since I came to Christ...and it doesnt seem like it would be worth my time to go and try.

If the forums are any measure to go by, my historically orthodox brand of Christianity doesnt seem too popular with most 'christians' out there. And they are not in the mood to unharden their hearts on their positions clearly. Looks like we are in the wilderness. Hated by the world.

(Luke 21:17) And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

God bless you house.

Armor.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yep sure. Most Christian forums in my experience have been hijacked by the atheistic croud. I went to a bible study at a local Church UK and everyone was deceived. Never went back. I've delved deep into Bible Prophecy on my own, got into the whole Heptadic mathematics. Have been studying the NWO for years so there are likeminded people out there just like yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by houseoftheangels

The true Church is and always was in our own heart and in the hearts of others. It is Spirit and cannot be housed in mere wood, iron and stone (like the idols of idolatory that have neither ears to hear, eyes to see or mouths to speak for they are merely matter).

These are very true words, house. The other day I saw a guy wearing a shirt that stated, "The church has left the building." Loved that shirt.

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. ~Luke 17:20-21

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

I certainly don't believe it.

Here is their website:
www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Originally posted by ArmorOfGod
Is there a Christian section on this site?

Not specifically. We do have a forum specifically for conspiracies in religions and another specifically for discussions of theology and faith.

As staff, we do our best to ensure the discussions are held in the proper forum, and remain on-topic and civil. If there's anything we can do for you, feel free to submit a Complaint/Suggestion which can be found by clicking on Tools in the title bar, then Complaints. You also have the ability to send a message to anyone on staff with the U2U function. Once you've made 20 posts, you can U2U any other member as well.

You'll also notice every post throughout our forums has a little member button with a dropdown menu that includes an ALERT function. Selecting that will send a message to the staff forum alerting us to a potential problem. If you see someone is taking a thread off-topic, or resorting to personal attacks, or violating the Terms & Conditions in some other manner, please use ALERT to let us know.

Happy posting.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Nice to meet you too! I am not a Christian, but I am open to people of all religions. I also believe that no matter what your beliefs, as long as you are a good person, it doesn't matter what your faith is. I would never push my beliefs on anyone, so I don't expect anyone to do the same as well as not hiding behind them either. Personal responsibility and such

I AM however absolutely fascinated with how/what the Church has been hiding over the years, documents, artifacts and the like!
edit on 16-3-2011 by chiefsmom because: forgetful

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Welcome! Yeah, I skipped those forums and came straight here. I don't know how much our interpretations match up, however I do agree with you. It's tricky these days to find people who see through the webs they've woven. And yeah, there's some people here that will attack you for your beliefs but I bet you're already comfortable with that stuff by now. Anyways, there's still some of us "conspiracy christians" here lurking.
Hope you've got some good info to share!
Peace!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnD
Welcome.

I am a Christian, too. I also take any message boards for what they are... just message boards. They are more of a social gathering place for the free exchange of ideas and information than anything. However, some people are very passionate on this site (as with any open message board forum).

The way I look at it, I believe that in general, conspiracies and unexplainable things do exist. This is the place to talk about them. As far as pursuing these topics on Christian forums, it is kind of irrelevant to discuss how to change oil at quilting club.

Hi John....good to meet you. Well, for me....the Christian forums WERE my church. We are commanded to gather together and that was my only means of doing so. So to be thrown out for wanting to investigate the NWO and other conspiracy's and tender material was a bit of a blow.

I actively attend a church and I will not force or recruit anyone to join it. I come to this forum for information first and opinion second. The way I see it, information is power and opinions are like as-*^#%.... you get the picture. But opinions help us think. They allow us to question. There is nothing wrong with that in a world that is run by Satan (2 Cor 4:4, Eph 2:2, John 12:31). It would not be very Christian to accept things of this world at face value.

I agree. It's a pity more Christians dont think a little more deeply on how the bible relates to whats happening in the world rather than going on what government say.

For the record, as a Christian there are things that I or anyone else will not have answers for. I do believe that one day, more and more answers will be revealed (like the earth DOES go around the sun... not the other way around.)

Interesting that you mention the Earth and sun movement. Do you know me? It's one of my personal favourite subjects. Not sure if you made a typo there. You think heliocentrism will be revealed or Geocentrism?

I'm a Geocentrist myself.

There are some interesting folks and topics here. Enjoy, learn, teach, and God bless

Blessings to you John. Thank you for your welcome.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity

I am a confirmed Lutheran Christian and I have read most of the bible. I do not believe Christianity is accurate and I do not claim any religion, although very knowledgeable on the subject. I have come to believe that any religion that empowers a single entity is just a cult. I love to debate religion! One of my favorites! Welcome to ATS!!!

Erm...ok? A little confusing that one but...

Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
Yep sure. Most Christian forums in my experience have been hijacked by the atheistic croud. I went to a bible study at a local Church UK and everyone was deceived. Never went back. I've delved deep into Bible Prophecy on my own, got into the whole Heptadic mathematics. Have been studying the NWO for years so there are likeminded people out there just like yourself.

Hi Dan!

Well, I have no idea what Heptadic mathematics is. Do you have a thread? I'm interested.

Yes I agree with you...most of Christianity seems to be in a trance/hoodwinked state.

It's good to finally meet Christians who are also NWO researchers!

**Relief**

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sorry about that, I could have explained better. Religion was forced upon me by my parents when I was younger. I have since grown.
And chiefsmom said it best, doesn't matter what faith you are, it matters the person you decide to be. Much love.

<<   2  3 >>

join