It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar flare's going to shut some things down.. End then?? Possible apending global disaster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I focus on all the Nuclear reactors of the World, and there are allot. Almost every country in the world has one.

Scenario.

the suns spews the highest class of flare to the earth, right at this moment. Taking in count. Weakened magnetic shield/moving poles/And all the other weather anomalies. Haiti, Chilli, Pakistan, Indonesia,Australia, Japan and I could go on about the animals etc.

Anyway this flare disables all power stations, All cars, Even the backup generators wont work, cause there are electrics in the generator itself. All infected area's have problem of heating reactors.
In the meanwhile extreme weather and power fall out, seriously endanger all rescue efforts around the world.

If this happens in Japan by mother Nature, Why wont father sun do it to the other area's ?
I am worried as hell. I have extreme difficulties to stay calm under all of these happenings. For the past 3days I am eating news about this. End I live in the Netherlands, not even effected. I would go completely crazy if i lived in Japan now to get out.

I just hope before all this happens. If you believe or not. That the responsible beings that created us and put us here, come down in time and save the earth. The earth is real and must be protected, we are just riding a vessel called an body. But I assume, that no one will come down and help us. Its on us to do what we gotta do to survive. The wrong people are on the wrong places.

I seriously ask myself what are we doing.??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wrong forum section sorry mods

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
whatever we do to this planet, she will recover in time. It´s the human race that wont !

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As you live in the Netherlands, as I will, from next month on (now living on Curacao, so small and low)and seeing that you are just as worried as I am....

what do you think, is the Netherlands part of "upper Europe"?

see Edgar Cayce: The upper part of Europe will change in a twinkle of the eye"

And what would this change be.? The coast of Norway is very high? I'm so afraid that a tsunami triggered by a quake on the Mid Atlantic Rift (had a 4 tis morning) or maybe Iceland, will wipe Denmark, the Netherlands and nothe Germany from the face of the earth.
The Netherlands more so, because they are so low, much lower than Denmark.
edit on 16-3-2011 by notsosunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I think you're getting a little carried away.

Cars will be fine, as well as most electrical grids, the ones at risk are in countries that run long transmission lines, such as China, North America and Australia and even then it's the transformers that will go.

Europe has short span transmission lines and aren't at as much risk.

Steel pipelines can also carry currents.

It will have to be one hellava storm too and even then I would take that over what happened in Japan.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If I had to live years without electricity. I would take that over whats happening there. Ater a short while its only an inconvenience

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsosunny
As you live in the Netherlands, as I will, from next month on (now living on Curacao, so small and low)and seeing that you are just as worried as I am....

what do you think, is the Netherlands part of "upper Europe"?

see Edgar Cayce: The upper part of Europe will change in a twinkle of the eye"

And what would this change be.? The coast of Norway is very high? I'm so afraid that a tsunami triggered by a quake on the Mid Atlantic Rift (had a 4 tis morning) or maybe Iceland, will wipe Denmark, the Netherlands and nothe Germany from the face of the earth.
The Netherlands more so, because they are so low, much lower than Denmark.
edit on 16-3-2011 by notsosunny because: (no reason given)

Well we are far from fault lines and the Island of England sits between us and the open see.
I live in the south of the Netherlands/Limburg, few hundreds km from the see. I am 10 min from Belgium.

But if a mass solar event defects all the Nuclear power plants then it doesn't matter were you are, I think

1. January started with the bird deaths, we are now several major Earthquacke's mass beachings, mass bird, bee deaths, volcanos. Haiti,Australia, Chilli,Pakistan,Japan further. My internal is shaking

Were are you going to the Netherlands? Its a nice country, with friendly shops??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
well i sure am glad that i live in good old new zealand we have no necular plants here thank god

oh wait we do have a super volcano though hmm i guess it is a little worring if a scenario did happen like you said i think we would all be screwed lets just hope and pray that it doesn't

however i think maby we will end up killing ourselves or global warming or war bio warfare who knows we are voltile people well the government anyway

edit on 16-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

Global warming?

You must be educated.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
well i sure am glad that i live in good old new zealand we have no necular plants here thank god

oh wait we do have a super volcano though hmm i guess it is a little worring if a scenario did happen like you said i think we would all be screwed lets just hope and pray that it doesn't

however i think maby we will end up killing ourselves global warming or war bio warfare who knows we are voltile people well the government anyway

Yeah man im in wellington at the moment, so glad there are no nuclear plants here haa, I hear the lights will go out though? some guy told me it'll be a great night for star gazing sometime soon cause the lights will be out.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Cars will be fine, as well as most electrical grids, the ones at risk are in countries that run long transmission lines, such as China, North America and Australia and even then it's the transformers that will go.
It will have to be one hellava storm too and even then I would take that over what happened in Japan.

And no nuclear power plants..
Well maybe one at Pine Gap but they won't tell us..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

was ment to put an or in there my bad
sorry for that it's more likely than this scenario
edit on 16-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

haven't heard about that wonder why the lights will go out must go check on that haven't been to wellington in awhile but up here in auckland there is no stars well you can't see them hardly
back home on the west cost is awesome for star gazing though
we have no contrails/chemtrails here to block our view of the stars well im off topic now

op if that happens which could happen not likely it would be scary none the less i for just hope it doesn't in my lifetime

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

lol,
with the proper solar flare...
cars, and electrical grids would both be toast.

I for one..
Hope it comes.

We need it.

though, I must keep my computers protected..... lol

edit on 16-3-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

If you notice, there's a theme going on here, long distance transmission lines and steel pipelines.

Long, metallic conductors.

The EM blast from a solar storm is vastly different from an EM blast from say a nuclear explosion.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Are we having solar flare problems now ? Because i am watching Sky News and they keep getting interrupted pictures when they are using satellite feed to Japan and now one where they were talking about the ipad.

top topics

join