It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartbreaking photographs from Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.prosebeforehos.com...

Parents looked at the body of their daughter, whom they found in the vehicle of a driving school in Yamamoto, Miyagi Prefecture on Saturday.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Absolutely heart-wrenching

Think of this scene multiplied by thousands and you may be close to the enormity of this disaster and tragedy inflicted on the people of Japan.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Not sure if I really want to click on your link, but whatever it shows it's just going to get worse and is the tip of the iceburg.
So many heartbreaking stories are going to come to light in the coming days, weeks, months that I really don't need to hear about, not that I want to deny the reality of whats taken place, it's simply that I don't know if I can cope with it.

I live in Japan and the love and respect I have for the Japanese people tells me they are the last people on earth that deserve this, not that anyone else does either but you know what I mean.
A truely tragic event that I hope we can all learn from and change our path so that we are prepared for what is surely going to happen again.

No man should outlive his children.

If you can do nothing else, please pray for those who are left with the devastation these events have brought upon our fellow humans, may we all be spared this type of experience.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

join