It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Object Appears to Shoot Down Incoming Asteroid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by derst1988

An exploding ufo makes more sense than skydivers (as seen in similar videos showing similar flare effects) ?

I never said that it was a exploding UFO, that is your perception that you falsified in your brain. I clearly said the red lights were ufo (which means it could be anything) and the exploding thing does indeed look like a meteor. This does not show the same characteristics as the Golden Knights videos. The major difference is that in the skydiving videos the sparks (this video looks like fire) are still active as the parachute opens and the skydivers chill while coasting down to their drop point. In the video in the OP the flames go out as the rock fragments fall to the earth. So yes, i stand by my observation with clear differences in material.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

I never said that it was a exploding UFO, that is your perception that you falsified in your brain.

Umm...might re-check your post....this is what you said:

Too me it makes more sense that the red objects are a UFO (not necessarily ET) and that burning fire ball was a meteor or a exploding airship/UFO.

Exploding airship/UFO.

Your words....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

I never said that it was a exploding UFO, that is your perception that you falsified in your brain.

Umm...might re-check your post....this is what you said:

Too me it makes more sense that the red objects are a UFO (not necessarily ET) and that burning fire ball was a meteor or a exploding airship/UFO.

Exploding airship/UFO.

Your words....

Yeah, ok damn, lol i forgot, you are correct. Why i wrote that, because in my mind i think the object looks like a meteor, is because I was just trying to cover all theories due to the differences in the video from the skydiving videos. Please adress that instead of my moment of forgetfulness (we all have them).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think we can safely rule out the 'amazing night-time skydivers' as an explanation- it dont think it looks anything like them. As for the previous thread on these videos from last year, I think it speaks volumes that there are 17 pages of straw-clutching ("Its obviously chinese lanterns" etc) and all the usual frontline de-bunkers have stayed well away from it.

The fact that it is several short takes, whilst it seems to get the de-bunk squad excited, does not necessarily mean it is a hoax- could be the person shooting is short on tape/memory, or filmed it from a phone, or just got caught up in actually viewing the incident rather than squinting through a viewfinder, attempting to 'tick all the boxes' for the exacting video quality standards expected at ATS ("Its all shakey" "Why didnt they have a tripod?" "Its just lights in the sky" etc etc). I know if I saw something resembling this video in the night sky, I probably wouldnt have a camera to hand, certainly wouldnt have a tripod slung over my shoulder, and would be more interested in experiencing it for myself, rather than attempting to catch evidence to convince a bunch of skeptics who wouldnt believe it anyway, even if it was perfectly framed/lighted/had objects in foreground etc ("It must be CGI then!")

Just for the record, Im not saying this is an alien space ship- It might be, who knows? Its certainly a strange anomaly in the sky, and anyone who wasnt there that night and claims to know 100% otherwise is either a liar or a fool- there just isnt enough information in the video to make a judgement one way or the other. Very interesting, though.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join