It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

newby nubi newbie nuby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
hi folks.im from north east texas.i love ats .this is my favorite site on the web.their seems to always be something fun on here.i try to come to this site daily and lurk.i only get to post when i hav access to a computer ,which is rarely.i hav read every book on tesla.i believe ufos are real and hav actually seen one at night from less than a quarter mile away.the biggest ,whitest,brightest lights ive ever seen,hovering a hundred feet off the ground.i even believe ,i can explain how they work.i also believe i know how teslas beam weapon worked.i build cellphone towers for a living. [SNIP] .not gonna change.now that my intro is over,i say,let the vitriole begin.i love a good debate.

Mod Edit: From the terms and Conditions: Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

sooooo... what are you wanting to debate? [SNIP]

Mod Edit: From the terms and Conditions: Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
just figured i had to do an intro .the debate will land in the other threads.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
not that sharp at this ats thing ,i thought the p on the left hand side of my screen stood for post.i do not want to cheat.i hav already started another thread,so please forgive me if i screwed up.i hope i can be a benefit to ats.

top topics

join