It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes against nature...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by misspickle

Originally posted by TACHYON
...is not to blame, we are to blame. When was the last time you seprated all your plastics, glass and paper?

[edit on 23-7-2004 by TACHYON]

ummmmm........i actualy recycle and i dont drive- and i dont smoke- so yeah i do what i can for the enivironment.

Its when people dont care - yes bush is to blame- if you read the links you will see the proof....

How is Bush to blame? Are we actually on a per person basis polluting the environment more than the other presidents?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by misspickle

...is not to blame, we are to blame. When was the last time you seprated all your plastics, glass and paper?

[edit on 23-7-2004 by TACHYON]

ummmmm........i actualy recycle and i dont drive- and i dont smoke- so yeah i do what i can for the enivironment.

Its when people dont care - yes bush is to blame- if you read the links you will see the proof....

How is Bush to blame? Are we actually on a per person basis polluting the environment more than the other presidents?

Bush isnt the only one to blame- his people( he works with or work for him) are also to blame- the thing about Bush n co wanting to cut down alot of the environmental laws!!

I agree that individuals people also dont help the situation( im not saying everyone)- Bush certainly isnt helping the situation now is he??
The reason it is so bad is not only because we are killing our world but the fact that it adds to a list of what Bush and co. have got wrong...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Miss Pickel, the laws are just in the way of economics. I would have done the same thing if i owned a company, heck i started a company for profits of course with minimal regulation in a free market society, but I dont know exactly what laws you are talking about. What are these laws designed to do. I dont know how serious it will make by removing these laws. I would have to know about these laws before commenting any further.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Have you read any of the links put on the posts-??! any environmetal law is important if it is protecting our world- if you have been paying attention- the world is in a pretty bad way and will get worse if people dont help a little bit- bush isnt helping- thats why he is partly to blame- he is a president- he has power- and he should use his power to stop polluting america- is that not fairenough?

Not sure exactly each of the laws etc- but will let you know...

[edit on 06/27/2004 by misspickle]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join