It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am calling a New Madrid Fault line quake during March 21-25 as that is when congress is in recess to get the hell out of there.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

There never was any evidence for anything happening on March 15th. The only reason that that date ever was mentioned was because of a guy who made a YouTube video back in February about a caller to The Alex Jones Show who supposedly said that there was going to be a pole shift on the 15th of March; but Alex Jones cut the caller off and removed the call from the show archives.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
4:31 am March 15.....nothing happens.......still waiting....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Hey brother...8:00 a.m., got back from taking the girls to school, cup of coffee in hand, seems to be going good to me....i guess we'll wait it out.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
March 15 is a very important date for TPTB but that doesn't mean some sort of chaotic event could happen on that specific day....

You can be sure that, secret underground ceremonies and rituals were planned for today all around the world and for the next 7 days until March 22 which symbolized the resurrection of Gaius Julius Caesar..!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bec0ce60287e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's already the 16th in New Zealand so I doubt this one holds any substance.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well since its 5 in the afternoon and there has been no extreme pole shift, life goes on......Oh well, we'll just wait for the next end of days to roll around.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Don't expect any of that to happen until 12-21-2012 or after. They're supposedly going to arrive by then. I'm just waiting to see what happens. The March 15 prediction is total nonsense and no evidence exists to support it.

Yes, I had forgotten there was so much evidence in support of the 21st December 2012 date. What a self-contradictory statement!

Keyword: Supposedly

I'm just waiting to see what happens

Read my sentences properly.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Read my sentences properly.

It wasn't a very long post, rest assured I read your sentences properly. I believe you are deflecting. You still present the 21-12-12 theory as more credible than the March 15th one, which you debunk as 'nonsense' because it is not substantiated by evidence.

I shall elaborate: what evidence do you have to reinforce your belief that something may occur in 2012? If none, then how can you be so quick to condemn any other theories? Surely your claim is also 'nonsense' by these criteria?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join