It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Rebel Council Includes a U.S professor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Other national council members include a U.S.-educated political science professor

well i am not surprised that the rebel council includes a U.S.-educated political science professor who could be an paid american agent.
But what do you make of the rebel council that includes a U.S.-educated political science professor? whom might have started the uprising in the first place.

The reason the media wont say his name is because they are protecting him.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Or it could just be that the majority of college-educated people in the middle east actually went to school in the US. I mean there's a reason that they speak English with American accents in Iran and Saudi Arabia, you know?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just to back my thread i am not the only one who has notice this
redstomp.org...

So, here we can see quite clearly that prominent members of the "transitional council" are Western-educated professors, in favor of "the U.S. perspective", and relatives of former King Idris and the ousted royal family.

Western-educated professors? it seems that the Western-educated professors started the uprising in Libya why i am saying that? simple why would a Libyan protester carry an protest sign that says Oil For The West in clear patriot american flag colors?

Or the fact these Western-educated professors are brainwashing Libyans by claiming a democratic society would bring jobs well whatever the brainwashing methods these professors are using you can bet on it its working for the NWO.

But Later on The same rebels that fought in the uprising in Libya would realize they were wrong and were tricked.

Just like How Romanians were tricked into the uprising of 1989 a democratic society doesn't bring freedom it brings poverty and slavery

edit on 23-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

join