It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyline Add

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
anyone else severely annoyed by this forced full screen advertising? Im sure they paid good money, but tone it down please im not here to be sold products....

almost as bad as add's with sound, or commercials before youtube vids....ugh.. adds on the internet should have restrictions.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Im going to have to agree. Im all for ATS making the money it needs to stay operational but I mean the particular ad in question is a bit much. Especially because it comes up on EVERY new page

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Every screen on ATS I open.
What is happening ATS!! This is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
looks like its fixed

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The ads BS completely destroyed Myspace, and I'm sure myself and many others find alternative video sites with the least amount of ad placements because WE ARE BROKE and WE DON'T WANT YOUR USELESS PRODUCTS.

Where are the ads that just say that? I'd be all for those.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
yeah I havent seen it in a little bit, hopefully it stays away and itsnt just an add time-slot cycle thingy...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

lol yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing add's for jobs...

BTW anyone in central ontario looking to hire? lol :p

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
anyone else severely annoyed by this forced full screen advertising? Im sure they paid good money, but tone it down please im not here to be sold products....

almost as bad as add's with sound, or commercials before youtube vids....ugh.. adds on the internet should have restrictions.

I never see any ads here unless I am not logged in. Once I log in its ad free.

I hate all commercials, I never watch live TV if I can help it. YouTube does suck with all the ads I agree.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by miconATSrender

aside from the odd nature show, I haven't watched tv in over a year, which is a pretty good feat for a 21 year old i'd say lol.

youtube has that little yellow bar on the videos to tell you where the add is.... its just mocking us...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
God frickin sakes....

SOMEBODY KILL THAT DAMN AD!!

new topics

top topics

join