It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the globalist right in there ideology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I ask this question because last night doing some serious thinking. There is actually another thread I wanna do. (I know thinking does a soul good) But I ask this question not because I agree with the control freaks or am on there side or want to be on there side. It is just I was thinking about some of there occult ideology and thinking. That well the people really do want to be controlled and led around like sheep. to prove this there is also there weakness which I thought was a weakness but maybe not anymore. That like a sick game they have to tell you what they are going to do to you before they do it.

Again are they right in there ideology Because obviously if the vast amounts of people did not want to be controlled they would do something about it right? There is more of Us then they are of the Elite.

I mean yeah there are types of distractions out there Tv shows, sports, you name it. But does not that prove there poiint to say listen if this is so wrong for you to be controlled you would do something about it right? So you must want it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
People have become chemically and spiritually lobotomized by outside forces. What I hear most from sheeple is, "Yeah everything sucks but what can I really do about it?"

The mentality is that one person can't make a difference. I say lead by example not by words and speeches.
If their lives suck and you are happy and content in avoiding the Matrix system, others will take notice and like they do with everything else in their lives, they will mimic what you are doing to be successful.

When my friends the same age as me all suffer from what the MSG, fluoride, preservatives, and TV mental poisoning are doing to them, they ask me what I'm doing to stay healthy and content, then they seem a little more receptive to this NWO agenda stuff and do pay some attention. Eventually people will wake up but there will have to be hard times to get through before it gets any better.
edit on 14-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Yes, they are right in their thinking. Why have people followed the church for so many years? People need someone to tell them what to do, to give meaning to their life.

The only thing I don't understand is why someone didn't quash the population growth years ago. I don't see the purpose. And it is clear that restraints will have to be put on the World because unlimited growth is not an option. Hence the globalist agenda needs to macro manage.

join