It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 trails, from same plane? (uk chem/con-trails)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I see single trails all the time, never seen anything like this. im in the midlands (solihull) a couple of miles from the airport. I was outside doing the gardening, I could see lots of single trails marking the sky, I went indoors for 20 sec's to grab a cold drink, when I came back outside this trail was across the sky. Im kicking myself that I missed seeing whatever layed it as I have never seen a trail like this.

opinions?

First image is looking out from my back garden, the 2nd is the other end of the trail going over the front of the house.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb5befbbddf8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a26f359ae667.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Not for sure yet if I'm on the boat with the whole chemtrail thing...but I have to say I have actually seen this too.

About 2 months ago a very LARGE aircraft flew over my house at a pretty low altitude..(I have to tell you that the nearest airport for this thing to land at is 2.5 hours away from me) There were four large and pluming contrails/"chemtrails" coming out of the wing area..NOT the back end. I don't know what to make of it but just thought I would let you know that I have seen this too.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Difficult to tell from this pictures. I've just popped outside here but nothing like it visible from Evesham.

A four engined airliner like a 747 will produce 4 contrails (one from each engine) but these normally merge quickly into one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a580808a166b.jpg[/atsimg]

Alternatively it could have been 4 jet fighters flying over in close formation?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
call me crazy, but maybe it was an aeroplane with 4 engines?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'd say military aircraft in formation... number 4 needs to close up a bit though!

I have seen high altitude military aircraft formations leaving trails like this many times before.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I thought military aircraft in formation aswell, I would have liked to have seen it. the trail/s looked alot lower in the sky than all the other single ones. I work outdoors most of the year and have never seen a trail like this, im not saying it is anything, im not saying it isnt anything I just thought id share it here to see what others might think.

ps. neonitus your crazy!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
down in thanet on the south east coast we see these planes daily and have done so since 1996 ,the thanet times newspaper ran a story from a local vicar who questioned this high altitude aerosol spraying back then and blamed them for polluting the sunsets ..were very close to r.a.f manston and sometimes you can see these unmarked planes there ..recent events to do with geo engineering has seen our pm david cameron questioned in the houses of parliament ,his reaction was one of suprise and said that people must look up more and take notice and contact their local m.p.s about this phenomenon ..hypocrite ..ive contacted my local mp who treated me as if i was a loony conspiracy nut case ..to which i replied ..youve just lost my vote ..

there have been some very interesting videos recently on google video discussing geo engineering by scientists and people at the pinnacle of scientific research ,amongst which ats also had a video ..

i have a theory but its a very simplistic view ..these trails contain aluminium and barium

alzheimers disease is the build up of heavy metals in the brain specifically aluminium ...

tobacco smoke nullifies alzheimers ,in effect people who smoke are less prone to the disease

can you join the dots ? ban smoking ..up the alzheimers ..kill the population sooner .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

If you are truly concerned, I would check to see if there is an air show in the area. Those trails look like they came from 4 separate aircraft. The good news is, if "they" were trying to poison you, they should have done it 100-200 miles upwind.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yeah, that's almost certainly from four planes flying in formation. Not something you see every day, but something that nonetheless happens from time to time.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
err those four trails come from one plane ..ive seen it many many times ..it is usually followed by 6 other planes spaced out so they leave lines in the same direction ..on their return they will intersect across to form giant letter A `s in the sky ..on other days they will leave a cross hatched effect .they do not fly close together in the daytime ..during the evening the 4 trail plane goes first and several other smaller planes will follow in its wake leaving an overlapping trail .this goes on through the night at least 4-5 times a week ..i forgot to add im literally half a mile from the english channel and we can clearly see this going on over france too .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Nice pics.

But where is the plane?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If they were from one plane they would be equally spaced. And as was noted, contrails from a four engine plane will quickly merge into a single trail. By the amount of trail distortion these have been spreading for several minutes already.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
if you say so ...but im telling you what we see here in kent nearly every day .unless your living where im living then please do not assume your correct just by what you know .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It could possibly be a US Air Force B-52. It has a total of 8 engines (4 pods, 2 engines per pod). I believe the military is using a synthetic fuel mixture which is forming the "chemtrails". The civilian airlines are using a lighter synthetic fuel/ jet fuel mixture.
Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eliteosbo
err those four trails come from one plane ..ive seen it many many times ..it is usually followed by 6 other planes spaced out so they leave lines in the same direction ..on their return they will intersect across to form giant letter A `s in the sky ..on other days they will leave a cross hatched effect .they do not fly close together in the daytime ..during the evening the 4 trail plane goes first and several other smaller planes will follow in its wake leaving an overlapping trail .this goes on through the night at least 4-5 times a week ..i forgot to add im literally half a mile from the english channel and we can clearly see this going on over france too .

perhaps you could get a few pictures of this Phenomenon happening. I would be very interested in seeing it. Especially the "A" in the sky. I saw an X this morning. I thought, "Hmm, apparently two planes went by, one going NW, and one going NE, and apparently at close to the same altitude, since they both left a lasting trail"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jetman44

Tehre is no synthetic jet fuel in use by anyone.

teh civil jet fuel is mainly Jet A1, militaty JP-8.

JP8 has some additives that improve static electricity buildup (ie there's less of it), corrosion resistance, anti-icing capabilities and lubricity. It is used in M1 battle tanks and can be used in diesel engines - although these often experience increased valve wear due to lower levels of sulphur in the jet fuel than in diesel.

But military jets often operate on Jet A1 - large numbers of helicopters did so in GW1 for example, with no adverse effects. Which should not be a surprise since civil aircraft do so all the time!!

JP8+100 improves the thermal stability - ie the fuel resists breaking down into carbon at higher temperatures, and is used to lower coking and fouling of nozzles and fuel systems - it is used by a small number of civil operators.

top topics

join