It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another dream......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So the other day I had a dream.......I live in Atlanta I was on the phone with my girlfriend and i walked outside and saw a bright orange glow coming from beyond the trees, I started walking and there was a clearing I started yelling to my girlfriend on the phone that the entire city was on fire I could see people inside buildings. The building sides were completley gone. There were fires everywhere Turner Field was crumbling and imploding I got in my my car and started driving down 85 there were cars left empty people just wondering around like as if they had no clue what was going or what to do. My girlfriend was telling me to come get her, but the fire was coming so fast up behind that I no choice but to forget about her. There were flocks of birds that were i could see flying in front of me, animals running from out of the woods. It was like that scene in Bambi when the forest caught fire. Then fire balls started falling i was dodging them....and then i woke up. Pretty much any armageddon movie you can think of is what this was like. I woke up wrote it all down and now i writing it here. Anyway I thought i share with you guys, that way if something crazy happens its written down and marked for a later date.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

Not down playing your dream but...

"My girlfriend was telling me to come get her, but the fire was coming so fast up behind that I no choice but to forget about her."

Dude, that's cold! lol. I would suggest not telling her about this part or a real disaster is coming to your house.

Joking aside, seems like a lot of people are having strange dreams lately. If only 10% are proven to be true, we are in for a real rough time.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have had a recurring dream for years about a huge ball of fire, maybe the sun, coming closer and closer to earth and I can feel the heat from it. Nothing ever happens...the dream cuts out, but after all whats going on lately it's starting to freak me out!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ok your right i might try to get her...lol but i would definetly get my mom and dad first! haha. I just wanted share the dream im not a precog OR AM I? lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Precog? I don't know. Can you see your girlfriend coming up the stairs with a baseball bat? lol

Seriously, I don't know about precog stuff but it does seem to be coming up more and more lately. Maybe there is something to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
I have had a recurring dream for years about a huge ball of fire, maybe the sun, coming closer and closer to earth and I can feel the heat from it. Nothing ever happens...the dream cuts out, but after all whats going on lately it's starting to freak me out!

Have you heard any strange noises in any of those dreams?

I am curious if there are any similarities between your dreams and two of mine
:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The only noise that i remember hearing in my dream i can only describe as a train whistle but i slightly higher pitch, and it was continuous

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Interesting, thank you.

new topics

top topics

join