It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mega quake for u.s. next week?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.
This report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period. 3-12-2011 Update the quake is now being reported at 9.1.
Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.
Important to note are that Russian and British scientists are at the forefront of predicting earthquakes based on these subtle electromagnetic signals and have joined in an effort to put satellites in space to detect more of them.

full read here www.americanfreedombybarbara.com...

elsewhere i've read of an extreme supermoon occurring 19th march and that it will bring devastational weather somewhere in the world. on that day earth sun and moon in alignment, as well as uranus which conjuncts the sun and is well known for its "expect the unexpected", "revolution", and in my own opinion, high tension when not favourably aspected. saturn on that day is opposite jupiter and that does not sit well. so its all possible.
ken ring apparently forecast the christchurch earthquake and is expecting another next week. his remarks are on the same link.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Eventually, such a thing will come to pass.

That is why it is so terrifying.

I just hope not in my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I would say the US will get hit by May the 15th anyway...The exact day we can't pay back out debt, its all over for us....For us small people anyway....The will have their asses in a bunker which I hope collapses on them...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is NOT good. Mostly because I live on the coast in SoCal. A big quake is bad enough for damages, but the ensuing tsunami is a bigger threat. Means I might lose my house...and thousands of other people will be displaced. It's about to become a much more intense reality as it goes from Japan to right here at home.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I smell Sorcha FAIL!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Does anyone know where they will occur? Megaquakes seem a little dangerous...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Where is the actual report?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There's already a thread about this- and apparently it's Sorcha...which also apparently means its bogus.
I don't know anything personally about all that- just relaying the message. Please don't shoot 0

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Who/what is Sorcha? I am new here...sorry

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mariapia
Who/what is Sorcha? I am new here...sorry

A Hoaxer that has to make you question anything coming out of the "Kremlin" or "Russia"

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
This is NOT good. Mostly because I live on the coast in SoCal. A big quake is bad enough for damages, but the ensuing tsunami is a bigger threat. Means I might lose my house...and thousands of other people will be displaced. It's about to become a much more intense reality as it goes from Japan to right here at home.

Don't worry, this one will be around where i live in eastern U.S. The probability being the New Madrid Fault....Thats what they are planning right now anyway....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Still, I don't think I like it one bit. I mean we were under tsunami watch for a little while. Had a few big waves, nothing too bad really. I'm just hoping that devastation doesn't shift here to the west coast. Or anywhere for that matter, but if it has to, better somewhere else than where I am. Heh, kidding. I don't wish that on anyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I keep trying to find a credible source for this story,it has been mentioned several
times here,but can't.
Can anyone find a credible source for this?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

From what people are saying, there is no credible source. But it doesn't seem too far fetched.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

From what people are saying, there is no credible source. But it doesn't seem too far fetched.

It's not farfetched.It is going to happen.
The question is when,tomorrow,100 years from now.
But to say the kremlin said its gonna happen on or around this date without
documentation is heresay.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well, sure. It'll happen. Eventually. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. Heck, maybe not until 1000 years from now. But it WILL happen. lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I traced the article to here:
www.eutimes.net...

Nice, credible site, right? Scroll down to the end of the article...

It says, Source, and upon clicking that, leads to here:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

So, it's by Sorcha Faal.

Not gonna happen, no worries folks.
edit on 3/12/2011 by OneNationUnder because: Update:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Anything that you can find on www.whatdoesitmean.com... is a LIE....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a few of you mentioned sorcha fal. i did not connect it with that name and dont know to much about her/it. i would usually ignore its remarks. so apologies if its bogus.
but the ken ring stuff is i think, legit. he's a new zealand guy who does long range forecasting. the 19th march was also mentioned by at least 1 astrologer as a danger day.
anyway, less than a week to wait this one out.

join