It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake releases Japans greatest nightmare.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The earthquake in Japan has cause death and destruction nationwide, but it's about to get worse for the Japanese.These pictures were taken shortly after the sun came up.

It's looking grim for the Japanese.They have toyed with nature one too many times.
edit on 3/12/2011 by lonegurkha because: Lord please help me to learn to spell

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
sorry for my lack of humour but ARE YOU FOR REAL

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You know some posts are just pure and simple bad taste.

Thousands of people are dying or dead in this country and you think this is humour?

Shameful and shame on you!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I laughed...

To lose humor, even in the face of tragedy, is a slap in the face to humankind.
We can overcome anything.

The earthquake is horrible.
Our hearts do go out to everyone affected.

But this is still funny.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
^ To the above posts, grow up, Japanese have game shows based on human suffering, I doubt if any Japanese even visit this site. Are any of you guys American's? I heard your LEADERS founded collateral damage...Kudo's to you.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You think that's funny. it's neither a joke nor humour.

How can you joke about a catastrophe of such devastation and loss of life.

People are suffering beyond comprehension, how would you like it if I made jokes whilst standing beside you and a dying or dead loved one?

This post is offensive in every aspect.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

S+F, that is funny,dont listen to the haters!

Some people have no sense of humor and want everybody to be miserable just like them 24 hours a day!
If we dont laugh from time to time we will go f#cking insane!!!!!!!!
edit on 12/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

If you're so offended then why are you clearly watching the posts on this thread and responding to said posts.If you're so offended then why did you post here in the first place. Me thinks you do protest too much.Oh and by the way the Japanese do have game shows like that I have seen them.You really need to get over yourself.
edit on 3/12/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

I had to post this for some humor as I think that what happened is terrible.The suffering enormous. what else can I do .I can't go there to help ,I don't know anyone there.I feel bad for the people but what can I do,cry and whine about it?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If that was directed at me, the chances(slim) of you being near me and a loved one of mine dieing/nearly dieing and me dieing/nearly dieing, would certainly equate to you dieing/nearly dieing for that to happen, so we could all laugh together...

edit on 12-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm offended because I and I'm sure others on ATS have family members in Japan who are currently unaccounted for.

"Cry about it", Yes I have cried about it, so has my Brother, Mother and Daughter. You clearly have no idea of the pain and suffering felt when you don't know if your Brother is dead or alive.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sorry buddy have to say you failed on this one .

Thousands of people either dead or missing and all you can do is joke.?

Do you have any feelings for other human beings grow up fellow member.

Can someone please remove this thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
yes because the country is partly destroyed whilst over a thousand people have died, people dont even know if their loved ones are still alive, half the world is in shock, this is 'a laugh' for you, you guys need to go get your heads checked it wont be happy days if such thing ever happened around you and your loved ones, the lack of respect in this world is unbelievable makes me sick

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

At least they will know how they died, what about Unit 731 and all the POW's the Japanese tortured in WW2, death is nothing new to them.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Ever hear of the rape of Nanking,how about the Bataan death march.How about the brutal murders commited in Manchuria.Get some perspective.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

excuse me but what you have said is disgusting and to be honest you should bow your head in shame.

Just because of It's countries back ground does not mean thousands of people, innocent people who died or are missing should be joked upon especially when they are in a state of panic and emergency.

Men,Woman and children just like me and you are experiencing such devastation show some remorse to your fellow man.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks for your self righteousness it is greatly appreciated.If you don't like what was posted then don't reply to it.You justify it by posting to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I went to work yesterday and after we finished talking about how terrible the situation was I decided to get really serious for a minute and say:

"You know what the biggest concern is now right? I mean what with the earthquakes and nuclear reactors lets hope they move fast to stop GODZILLA!" And then I proceeded to GRYYAAAHH! Everyone.

Humor is the best medicine, and nothing should be off limits for joking. Anybody who really has a problem with Godzilla jokes has a problem with life. And no I don't really buy the argument that "if you had family there you wouldn't think it's funny" I do have family and friends there (Brothers Fiance and two guys I've known for quite a while) and I still think it's hella funny.

Also lets hope disclosure doesn't happen in Japan or else well be dealing with the likes of Mothra pretty soon too ... dun dun duuuun.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
I went to work yesterday and after we finished talking about how terrible the situation was I decided to get really serious for a minute and say:

"You know what the biggest concern is now right? I mean what with the earthquakes and nuclear reactors lets hope they move fast to stop GODZILLA!" And then I proceeded to GRYYAAAHH! Everyone.

Humor is the best medicine, and nothing should be off limits for joking. Anybody who really has a problem with Godzilla jokes has a problem with life. And no I don't really buy the argument that "if you had family there you wouldn't think it's funny" I do have family and friends there (Brothers Fiance and two guys I've known for quite a while) and I still think it's hella funny.

Also lets hope disclosure doesn't happen in Japan or else well be dealing with the likes of Mothra pretty soon too ... dun dun duuuun.

Thank you so much for your post. I too believe that laughter is the best medicine.Maybe I am a sick individual, but I always seem to find humor in the darkest of times. It makes the boogeyman go away cause he doesn't like to laugh.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Thank you so much for your post. I too believe that laughter is the best medicine.Maybe I am a sick individual, but I always seem to find humor in the darkest of times. It makes the boogeyman go away cause he doesn't like to laugh.

I fully understand that, that was the only way I made it through the day without going crazy. If you can't laugh in the darkest of times then you may as well curl up and die.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join