It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone observe anything odd about the moon tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodessDiana
reply to post by zaper

I have watched the waning moon last night from NSW Australia. It rose in the southern sky and was lit from a southerly direction.
As it rose it turned, and set this morning in a more northern sky and was lit from a northerly direction.
Can all you people have a look PLEASE PLEASE, and let me know what you see.
thank you

I cant see it my friend, i live in Mexico. Hope someone from Australia could to comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Extremely interesting stuff here. I live in Chicago, and I had to take a second look at the moon the other night, because its "face" seemed somehow different. There was no "Man in the Moon," at all!

I experienced a sort of strange feeling for a second, held my gaze at it, and then shrugged it off. Of course since stumbling back upon ATS, many others around the world are reporting similar things, and it encouraged me to look more into it.

I haven't had the chance to see the moon again since that day, but we DID get to see some striking red aurora borealis here outside of the city, an amazing sight it was.

Now, I've heard of the Moon's orbit showing anomalies unexplained. I've heard of the potential of YU55 colliding with the moon, and of course the growing collection of theories is dizzying. But, one thing I know for sure is this: We are living through HISTORIC times. I can't believe how every single day there is another "unexplained" or "record breaking," stellar or terrestrial event.

I'm just glad that we are able to come together and sift through it, together. Its very comforting to know that there are people just like me around the world, who aren't content to just "go with it." Of COURSE there's nothing we can do to stop the workings of our universe... but there is certainly great merit in trying to have a worldview which corresponds with reality (and thus of change.)

Swimming in ignorance we are... yet of this very fact we are positive, and determined to stay afloat.... and so there is hope.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

S & F

Evidently you are not the only one seeing something unusual.

Me, the moon looks somewhat different but not enough that I can describe what that difference is and I'm not a star gazer anymore because where we live there is so much light at night as well as I'm quite busy cleaning up and getting everyone ready for bed.

But see 8:52 at the video below and others are reporting and filming both the sun and the moon are not as they usually are.

Yes I realize this thread was began late last year but I've just got around to finding a video that might answer your question.

edit on 12-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join