It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP causes Japan earthquake/tsunami and every other recent EQ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how a high frequency device, such as HAARP, can induce a low frequency event, such an earthquake?
edit on 16-3-2011 by radionactive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
I don't agree that it was HAARP that caused the earthquake. But since HAARP has the power to do it you never know!

It is a possibility. HAARP can cause earthquakes, hurricanes, volcano eruptions etc. The question to ask here would be 'What will the NWO benefit from by causing this disaster?'

Due to the circumstance I predict new funding funneled into humanoid robots to do the work of humans in hazardous situations... Such as nuclear dissaster and war. The Japanese are pioneers in this industry. Who will ultimately control these robots?
If the US follows through with construction of 20 more nuclear plants I would not be surprissed to see this funding ''to save lives''.
This scenerio is exactly what they need to get the funding for a future robot army?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
The earth is falling apart, not because 'over population' 'global warming' or any other bs excused we are being fed.

What do you think blaming a natural disaster on a research facility is, other than a BS excuse?

Earth quakes have happened as long as the earth has existed. There have been tons of cases of people and other animals having feelings of doom or dread or acting strangely before natural disasters... None of this is new.

HAARP had nothing to do with this...

Quite frankly, the conspiracy theories about this tragic event, make me sick... Why? Because as of yesterday,2,400 people have been confirmed dead. 3,118 people are still missing and 1,885 people were injured.

Those numbers will grow as well. This disaster is not over. They are still dealing with the nuclear/radiation threats and there are entire industries destroyed. Japan has been pretty much taken out but a natural disaster and people are sitting around coming up with all kinds of disgusting theories, suggesting that it was man made... claiming that now is the time to capitalize and make money off the deaths of these people....

It is gross and wrong... That is why. People died. Use some common sense... But more importantly. Show some respect.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How can harp cause earthquakes? Does anybody have a source, where this is being explained? The energy you would to input somehow, to cause the Japan earthquake would have to be immense.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
Why do so many people believe that ionospheric heaters can cause earthquakes? There is not a shred of evidence to support this idea.

I challenge anyone to provide one single piece of scientific evidence.
edit on 15-3-2011 by mrwiffler because: changed a thing

You totally misunderstand how HAARP works. Like I did a week ago.

Here is a link to a patient for a device that can do everything HAARP is accused of.

www.patentsurf.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join