It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth-Jupiter opposition linked to earthquakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello all, I can't create a new thread anywhere else so i figured i'd do it here.

I was on another thread about the March 15 Elenin pole shift theory... although i don't know why ppl keep bringing that up considering the date of the supposed pole shift is Sept 26.

Anyway, I saw a video on another thread debunking the pole shift on March 15 b/c there's no Earth-Jupiter opposition. He goes on to show 20 years of dates where Earth and Jupiter are in opposition and that it's linked to big quakes.
You can see the video here: www.youtube.com...
The part i'm talking about starts at about 6:56 into the video.

So my concern is... the next time Earth and Jupiter are in opposition is this April.
If this is true, could this be the catalyst to the massive quake on the New Madrid fault line?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Valendian

I had the SAME EXACT dream last night! I live in the US though... A while back i had a dream of all the markets and stores closing with no warning... But that hasn't happened yet so...yeah... But great thread ay023 but i wish i could see the actual science behind this. Like the gravitational pull to form something... i dont know...
edit on 11-3-2011 by xShadow13 because: Saw it was off topic.

new topics

join