It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white or black?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
white people are the people of this "age" and were the creation after the last shift.

before that there were black people.

about the berbers;
www.hebrewhistory.org...

about the mention of "egyptians" (KMT)

melanet.com...

and various "documented" cases for your approval

www.homestead.com...

my opinion?

the world was once all black; yet now blackness is seen as demonic or "evil"; i wouldnt b suprised if ancient black "ways" are practiced by those with the resources to comprehend. it is unfortunate because for lack of self respect how does one fully show respect to a group of people who culturally have created so much? no physical means i suppose. thus the greatest gift being the polar experience as made manifest with the creation of a polar opposite to "black" man.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
People are just people, environment changes humans over centuries and millenia. It probably took tens of thousands of years for people to lose hair and for their bodies to mutate. For thousands of years there's no racism and prejudice simply because people didn't leave their tribal areas to encounter those who looked different than they did. Then all of a sudden we start traveling great distances and seeing people who look different. Our technological advances outpace our social advances and we enslave people and study eugenics and master races - wrong acts based on fiction.

<< 1   >>

join