It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obarma authorizes assassinations of U.S citizens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No due process is accorded. No charges or trials are necessary. No evidence is offered, nor any opportunity for him to deny these accusations (which he has done vehemently through his family). None of that.

Instead, in Barack Obama's America, the way guilt is determined for American citizens -- and a death penalty imposed -- is that the President, like the King he thinks he is, secretly decrees someone's guilt as a Terrorist

link

N.Y times link

Ok,
this may be old but it's new to me and maybe to some of you but to be able to assassinate a us citizen with out a trial or evidence that the person in question is a terrorist is a big mistake this could be used to get rid of anyone who poses a threat to national security so when the men in black /C.I.A. knock at your door or sneak into your house in the dead of night while your kids are sleeping then they won't need a an excuse to take your life because it will have already been authorized.

administration's "presidential assassination program," whereby American citizens are targeted for killings far away from any battlefield, based exclusively on unchecked accusations

I wrote at length about the extreme dangers and lawlessness of allowing the Executive Branch the power to murder U.S. citizens far away from a battlefield (i.e., while they're sleeping, at home, with their children, etc.) and with no due process of any kind.

edit on 10-3-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Umm, where are they being assigned to?

Need to correct the thread title.

They are just making public what they have been doing for years in the dark.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

thanks for that i never noticed the title my computers got a mind of its own spells what it wants ands not you i thinks its got a gremlin in it

makes you wonder who's on that list and what it could be used for like say julian assanage and any other would be informers of the truth

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ummm....

www.thefreedictionary.com

assignation [ˌæsɪgˈneɪʃən]
n
1. a secret or forbidden arrangement to meet, esp one between lovers
2. the act of assigning; assignment
3. (Law) Law chiefly Scot another word for assignment

I kinda hope it's the first one.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Isnt this part of the presidential power????? IF is true,all american presidents have used ,if that is the case/Not only OBAMA

new topics

top topics

join