It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've decided...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Being a U.S. citizen is tough. Living in my own little world with little to no one that understands the true philosophy of life and how the American way of life doesn't quite fit into the real world. The real world in the U.S., as perceived by the dormant, is not real. Essentially Life as currently defined for a human is a lie. I use to think that humanity had it figured out (that's how teachers and others lead me to believe) but I was wrong now that I have been tossed into this hostile world. How do you break the news to the world that were all WRONG and that everything we thought was important turned out to be trivial. Everyone is so preoccupied with new technologies, television, celebrities, politics, and resources that we've forgotten what is truly important. Where's the love? Theres no love anymore and I'm beginning to question if there ever was. The only love I see is the psychotic look a leader gives when its time to go to war. As if killing people doesn't have consequences. All I can say is that blood is not on my hands.
All you really have to do is look up at the sky and look at the stars and think.... somewhere out there life was created, life created you, you are connected to life and life love's you. That's the only love that's real these days. If you question what your doing is right ask, would would life want me to do? what would creation want me to do? What is my instinct? Because we live in a world that is being operated by outside force and if your religion doesn't allow you to believe such a thing then look for yourself... Find a way out... cause there is a way out. If not... Then continue living your miserable life

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

I agree with everything you just said fighting our instincts is stupid kinda like being brainwashed your not alone it just feels that way because you are surrounded by sheep.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

your not alone, in your thoughts, there are many , if we could be like one, then there would be no more wars. Truth would be truth ad freedom would be freedom.

join